Re: Sand Rover (complete and rideable, but not completED) I'll get that picture before I leave with this bike this weekend, but now, it's time for an update! First off I gotta give a BIG shout out to Cody (rrb id: The-Rookie), he's been working with me on this bike the entire time and found the second OCC for me. When it comes to welding, he's no rookie, so I have layed a few welds on this bike, but he has done most of them. I come up with dumb ideas and takes my directions and makes things happen. Thanks Cody. Here he is welding on my fork tonight because I just had to beef it up! While I'm on the subject of the fork, I just thought that the rectangle tube wasn't strong enough for a fork, so since the seatstays were used to make the fork, I still had the chainstays leftover. Cody already learned that if you stepped on them in the shop they would flip up and smack you in the shin, so I cut them up and got them ready to be welded inside the fork for reinforcement. There is still LOTS of tire clearance on the sides and top. Final welds were put on the frame and I added a bar to triangulate the rear extended section so it won't try to fold, plus it looks good. Here's the frame in primer: The fork is also in primer now curing in the shop. Hopefully I can start putting the topcoat on tomorrow and be greasing all the bearings and assembling on Wednesday. I took off the OCC pedals and grabbed some Odyssey pedals for it. I also added 2 links to the chain, hopefully that will be enough to get the wheel far enough back in the stays to seat the brake pads properly. Yes, I'm still excited about this bike, and now that all the reinforcements are done, I am very confident in riding it.