SaltHammer Savannah Sand Flats Silver King (1935 Monark Silver King) - Aug01 FINISHED! What A Blast!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I go through my pics, I am noticing how good a mirror the seltzer dome on the light it. If you zoom in on most of the front pics you will see me. Even the ones where I am laying on the ground taking the pic.
Check out the cool reflection of the front of Adam's bars in this shot.

20160731_125815 (2).jpg

Even the frame is a mirror. You can see my white legs in the seat tube here. So zoom in on my pics and you can play "Where's Kingfish?" :21:

20160731_125906 (2).jpg

Last edited:
I can just imagine you and ratrodz (flobar 1937) riding together. People would be scraping jaws off the sidewalk.:crazy:

Thanks man. Aaron and I have been chatting about our builds quite a bit throughout the BO. As a matter of fact I photobombed a pic he had on his phone tonight with this comment. :)

13874705_1222912901081806_1997633955_n.jpg

I hope they never paint this rusty tin. I've used this wall for a few years now as a go to background. I was actually ticked off that they recently cut the weeds and grass.

20160730_160210.jpg

Here's another Fountain pic from the Forsyth Park bandshell stage.

20160730_140643(0).jpg

I had killer blue sky on Saturday at a beach area near Fort Pulaski.

20160730_113000 (2).jpg

Great work King! The final few days that I missed have really made this build come alive! :thumbsup:
Loving the banana, and it actually looked good to me with the track look way up high too, just don't ask me to ride it! :21:

You might have another winner on your hands here!

Luke.

I had killer blue sky on Saturday at a beach area near Fort Pulaski.

View attachment 30669
This might end up as a facebook header after the build-off if RatRod sees it!
Perfect attention grabbing colors and the size and shape works well for a header too!

Luke.

I think I found something to fix my FloCycle frame :)

Latest posts

Back