Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest (PHOTOS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest win a BASMAN

Here's a few. A bunch didn't turn out for some reason. :roll:
CIMG0323.jpg

CIMG0322.jpg

CIMG0321.jpg

CIMG0320.jpg

CIMG0319.jpg

CIMG0318.jpg

CIMG0317.jpg

CIMG0316.jpg

CIMG0315.jpg

CIMG0314.jpg

Freaking incredable show! Best I have ever been to. Mike S.and Koala Ted did an unbelivable effort at pulling this Cyclefest off. Bicycle entries at around 170 with at least 300 total bikes at the show and we are guessing maybe 500 in attendance. Lots of trophy classes and the winning bikes earned their bragging rights. Outstanding showing at all catagories. Thanks to every one who showed up and the attending clubs for their support, Chopaderos, The Others, Pedal Grinders, Scutlers and last but absolutly not least Dominic and Mike and crew from Behind Bars. Lots of pictures so enjoy and see you at next years Cyclefest 2011.
Cyclefest2010001.jpg
Cyclefest2010002.jpg
Cyclefest2010003.jpg
Cyclefest2010005.jpg
Cyclefest2010006.jpg
Cyclefest2010007.jpg
Cyclefest2010009.jpg
Cyclefest2010010.jpg
Cyclefest2010011.jpg
Cyclefest2010012.jpg
Cyclefest2010013.jpg
Cyclefest2010014.jpg
Cyclefest2010015.jpg
Cyclefest2010016.jpg
Cyclefest2010017.jpg
Cyclefest2010018.jpg
Cyclefest2010019.jpg
Cyclefest2010020.jpg
Cyclefest2010021.jpg
Cyclefest2010022.jpg
Cyclefest2010023.jpg
Cyclefest2010024.jpg
Cyclefest2010025.jpg
Cyclefest2010026.jpg
Cyclefest2010027.jpg
Cyclefest2010028.jpg
Cyclefest2010038.jpg
Cyclefest2010029.jpg
Cyclefest2010030.jpg
Cyclefest2010031.jpg
Cyclefest2010032.jpg
Cyclefest2010033.jpg
Cyclefest2010035.jpg
Cyclefest2010036.jpg
Cyclefest2010037.jpg
Cyclefest2010052.jpg
Cyclefest2010051.jpg
Cyclefest2010050.jpg
Cyclefest2010049.jpg
Cyclefest2010048.jpg
Cyclefest2010047.jpg
Cyclefest2010046.jpg
Cyclefest2010045.jpg
Cyclefest2010044.jpg
Cyclefest2010042.jpg
Cyclefest2010041.jpg
Cyclefest2010040.jpg
Cyclefest2010039.jpg

Kuttnhack said:
FIND ME IN THE PIC
ill give you a hint...white hat, RRB shirt, white shoes, and dark blue jeans:)
p.s. I wasn't posing for that pic. :roll:

What an awesome show! Incredible turn out for the first annual! The park has a perfect setup with a bathroom, kids playground and waterfall all within a few feet of each other. My friends the Pedal Grinders took 3 awards so congrats to them! Thanks to Vintage Bicycle Supply and Ted from the Chopaderos for throwing a great show. All the clubs that turned out were a kool bunch of guys to meet also. A bunch of very stiff competition out there. The saturday night cruise kicked ...!
My buddy Tony owned the bright red schwinn boardtracker, the blue and cream girls schwinn next to the coke cooler,I personally restored for my friends Mark and his wife Amy, my bikes are the 2-toned green 49 schwinn b-6, the wifes mint green starlet behind it , my sons 20" red schwinn typhoon with training wheels, the all blacked out colson boardtracker is mine, as well as the blue with etching primer green fendered 1933 colson flyer motobike with toolbox tank. I can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing show thanks to ted, mike s, ray, t.j. and all that helped with the show and made it happen. i was just glad to be able to attend the show and have my club the pedal grinders there. for my son dylan it was his first show with his new chopper named "freedom ain't free" and he took first in kid's bike. to say i was proud is an understatement. and i was shocked to win kustom cruiser that was totally unexpected thanks guys that is the higgins first actual win lol. and sorry ted for getting my pinstripers mixed up blame ummmm the heat :oops: . thanks to the chopaderos for being there seeing many of my buddies, to the others for making the trek up from the bay, and not to be missed pony's club the scutlers with matt taking a win in class with his nutty chopper. there was an amazing group of bikes, as mentioned the competition was very tough i was chosen to vote a class and it literally came down to one of the bikes not having two correct bolts thats how tight it was. i can't wait for next year we are already planning ted!!!!

Ok a few stragglers
cyclefest029.jpg

cyclefest031.jpg

cyclefest032.jpg

cyclefest030.jpg

cyclefest027.jpg

cyclefest026.jpg

Had a great time, my daughter found a water fountain, so she stayed soaked all day, I met a few RRb members and seen a few I haven't seen in a while I met Slick and he had a nice collection of bikes he brought up from Modesto, also met Double Nickle and his Grandpa Don (if I remember right) and I hungout with the Pedal Grinders most of the day, and watched Adam pinstriping, and the Dj was playing Wolfman Jack recordings, while smelling tri tip,pulled pork sandwiches,and I heard the ice cream was real good. And then performing live were the Cracker Family Circus , harmonica ,washboard,bass made out of a crutch,guitar, and our own Mastershake916 playing a stick with washers on it, next year I hear they are ordering cooler weather :wink: but I will be there either way.

i agree cooler weather is needed for sure man it sucked pinstriping in that weather even in the shade of the tent. jim it was cool seeing ya and hanging out although it is funny u mention the wolfman jack they were playing there were a few times i had to stop running lines because i was laughing. and that lil tiger is jay dawg's iis super cool i pulled the lines on that bike it was fun to do. and congrads to jay for taking best paint. oh and to marcel for winning the basman

jamiehughes said:
this was my fav, time to pull mine out of the rafters and get going on the restoration.

DSC_0898a.jpg
Thanks for the compliment Brother.I had it sitting in my rafters for 10 plus years before i restored it.It now sits in my living room.Adam(Karfer threw the lines on it)and i am sad i stand 6'2" and cant ride it,but i love just looking at it.Great black and white pic.

WHAT A SHOW :!: THANKS TO MIKE S. TED AND RAY FOR ALL THERE HARD WORK.THANKS TO ALL THE CLUBS FOR THERE SUPPORT THE CHOPPADEROS THE OTHERS PONYS CLUB THE SCUTLERS AND BEHIND BARS.GLAD YOU ALL MADE IT OUT HERE.WE HAD SOME OLD AND NEW FRINDS HANGING OUT WITH US MODESTO SLICK WHO DOES A GREAT JOB SUPPORTING OUR CLUB ERIK FROM FOLSOM JIM''GSC''AND HIS KID AND ANDREAS CRAZY UNCLE PHILL.I GOT TO MEET DOUBLE NICKLE AND HIS GRAND DAD ALL THE WAY FROM GA.THE BEST PART OF THE DAY WAS WATCHING DYLAN aka ''DILLY DOG'' WIN BEST KIDS BIKE THIS LIL DUDE IS THE COOLEST 7 YEAR OLD EVER. 8) 8)

Jay Dawg said:
jamiehughes said:
this was my fav, time to pull mine out of the rafters and get going on the restoration.

DSC_0898a.jpg
Thanks for the compliment Brother.I had it sitting in my rafters for 10 plus years before i restored it.It now sits in my living room.Adam(Karfer threw the lines on it)and i am sad i stand 6'2" and cant ride it,but i love just looking at it.Great black and white pic.

thanks for the comment on my black and white pic, and i hope you dont mind Jay Dawg if i need to bug ya about where to get some parts.

Hi all what a awesome show,meeting,talking and seeing all the cool people with their bikes and trikes,the frisco bay sting-rays gang had a great time at your show and we are honored to win the muscle bike class thanks again for posting pictures.
peace,
justdave
picture by GOLD STREET CUSTOMS thanks
4811168430_55666c60b1.jpg

Latest posts

Back