Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest (PHOTOS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest win a BASMAN

i might have to leave for an hour or so in the middle of the show, I would need to move my bike and lock it up, what time is Judging?

SO does anyone know if I can still be in the show if i have to leave for 2 hrs in the middle of it?

skillsthebarber said:
SO does anyone know if I can still be in the show if i have to leave for 2 hrs in the middle of it?

just make friends with your neighbor at the show and have them watch it while you are away. I'm sure one of the Pedal grinders would help you out if you asked. I would but I can't make the show.

Skills, just chill. Me and Mike S. are bringing a bunch of bikes and I will have my 14 foot box trailer. We will watch your bike and if something happens that you don't get back in time I will load it in my trailer and you can pick it up when ever at my shop in Carmicheal or Vintage Bicycle Supply. Just look for Ray and Mike S. See you all at Cyclefest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My driveway is filled with bikes.Tryn to figure out what bikes to bring and how many.I had to park my truck in neighbors driveway because of all the bikes i got out.Luckily i live in a private court that is not open to public access.I know i will have atleast 8 bikes there and maybe more.It all depends on how many trips i want to make back and forth to the show to drop bikes off.All my bikes are riders so i guess if i found 20 friends that wanted to ride down to show i could display 20 bikes.LOL.I got the pickup and trailer and plan on loading it up twice in morning and bringing that many bikes down

I never been to this park before ,is it easy to get to ? and is there stuff for my 6 year old to do when she might by chance get bored, Bathrooms close by, you know all the stuff my wife will ask before we go :lol:

Last bump from me. See ya all at Cyclefest.

Showed up and walked around but didn't stick around or anything. Looked like a great turn out though! :D I'll post some pictures here in a bit.

had a good time man, great turnout, thanx you guys

Latest posts

Back