Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th

al come out please

I still have time to work on my bikes lol. will be glad to see everybody again. :D
peace,
justdave

ted is there a ride the night before like last year?

had not heard anything yet hmmmm what to ride what to ride?

Yes sir, ride details would be greatly appreciated. My Swap Meet Special/So-Cal hot rod bike should be unveiled in gleaming paint by then!!!!! I hope?

ok here we go the Pre Party Cruise to Cyclefest will be Saturday july 16 we should start meeting at Suzie Burger arond 4:30-5:00 then will start lining up around 6:ish so we can do our ride and of course we will be going to diffrent bars and i will let them know about a week ahead so they can staff for about 100 thirsty people i have not set up a rought yet but im thinking we will be go towards East Sac then back towards Old Sac and ending up some wherelike Monkey Bar or Alley Kats

ok and for those that want to have lunch we will be at my famlies restraunt 30 year anniversary party at Florez Bar & Grill at noon and its located at 5900 South Land Park Drive in Sacramento this will not be a bike riding event but we will be driving from Florez to Suzies

AWESOME!! There's the inspiration I needed to paint my bike! So warn the bartenders 100 thirsty people and 1 alcoholic! :D

got my homework done!
here are the awards for Best Lowrider, and Best Stretch 8)

get those bikes ready! I'll see you @ CYCLEFEST!!!!!

100_2896.jpg

100_2899.jpg

Very nice! Too bad I don't own a stretch besides a Dyno roadster. :? I would love having that trophy in my living room!

does my build off bike count as a stretch? lol sick work vulture

greg66 said:
THE PEDAL GRINDERS WILL HAVE A GUST WITH US FROM TEXAS JAMES A.K.A HOT VW .THIS IS HIS FIRST TRIP TO CALIFORNIA .
:D What a great show to come to. :D Riding in Downtown Sacramento with that many bicycles is a great experience. James you will have a great time. It's really hard not to, with these folks. :lol: Is it time yet? :roll:

just a reminder is everyone ready for one hellva show and the preride on saturday

Yes sir! It'a a shame spin burger closed. That was the spot man! Guess I should inquire about that bike dyno machine for my living room!

Ok so just one week to go! For those out of towners and maybe even some locals we have a host hotel.....The Inn at Capital Park is giving discounted rates for the show just mention Sacramento Cyclefest when booking. Don't forget will be raffling of a Roth reaper frame,a brand new 3G cruiser and more the day of the show......
P1010564.jpg

Latest posts

Back