Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th

greg66 said:
THE FRAMES ARE $425.00 OR YOU CAN TRY TO WINN IT AT CYCLEFEST .IT WAS GOOD TO MEET YOU THERE LAST YEAR.
I wouldn't be there this year

greg66 said:
HOTVW FROM TEXAS IS COMING OUT FOR THE RIDE ,AND SHOW.I THINK IT IS COOL WHEN YOU GUYS COME TO THE SHOW FROM OUT OF STATE. 8)
Would you take an arm or a leg for one of those frames? I would kill to have one, I just dont have the $425!

hope the frame comes to texas

Hands down last year's event was the shizzzzznit...LOL All the Bikes and styles and creativity and imagination brought it to life in a whole other level. Looking forward to seeing those great bikes and more.... Total family event...

hows the camping at lake Folsom? maybe I''ll drag a boat up and spend a few days... :roll:

N*H*F*F* said:
We just got a Roth Custom frame donated by Greg Roth (Greg66) to raffle off at the 2011 Sacramento Cyclefest so that alone should make you want to travel to this show
Hey Greg, You're an all right dude! 8)
(and you build awesome frames, too!)

scrumblero said:
hows the camping at lake Folsom? maybe I''ll drag a boat up and spend a few days... :roll:

should be wide open!
the lake is FULL 8)
check for online reservations @ Beals Point or Browns Ravine
the lake is about 25-30min from the park where the show will be.

Its almost time

MikeS said:
The date and location are locked in! More info to come.........
cyclefestposter.jpg

I am going to have to go to this one. Thanks for the post Mike and that front rack worked out great!

look us up on Facebook

think i joined up on fb. bump for a killer show that if u are anywhere on the west coast should not be missed. that goes for you guys up in washington too

There will be vendors but this not a swap meet. CycleFest is strictly a bicycle show. I have a swap twice a year at my shop for those looking for a venue to sell used bicycle stuff.......

Latest posts

Back