S-Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_4403.JPG

IMG_4423.JPG

I am not a fan of Spaceliners really, but since it was free and I have so many loose parts laying around, I decided to build it up. Maybe give it to a buddy or sell it? It was hanging outside in high humidity, giving it a nice RatRust finish.
Very interesting structural reinforcements inside the head and BB tubes. The frame looks to be both poorly and quickly built, but low mile and very straight. It weighs a ton. I have a twin Springer hanging on a nail in the shed in Utah that I will stick onto it in order to see what it might look like..:39:

IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_1839.JPG

IMG_1838.JPG

Last edited:
I thought the same thing when I built a Spaceliner—very cheaply made out of cheap material (making clearance for a 3-piece BB adaptor with all that junk in the way was also a pain).

Yea, we will have to wait and see what sticks to this must-have 1-piece crank horror show. I can't quite picture it yet. No rush to get it done. Maybe by apr/may when the snow melts I will have an idea as to what it wants to become. What is the S Rat?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back