Rust oleum

Apr 14, 2015
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Don't waist your money on this junk the fantasy new spray nozzle suck it makes a mess waists, paint and sprays like crap I've tried it twice and both times the same crappy out come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gigmata
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don't waist your money on this junk the fantasy new spray nozzle suck it makes a mess waists, paint and sprays like crap I've tried it twice and both times the same crappy out come

I have had this problem but I take them back and get another can from Menards. I find because there is primer in it you have to really shake it and continue to shake it. I find Rust-oleum to be not very good since about 2005. It's now very soft and doesn't dry well. I have been switching to other spray bombs and then clear coating with 2 part spray bomb. To clear with the 2 part spray bomb I use a respirator, tyvek spray suit, rubber swampers, safety goggles and 2 pair of nitrile gloves. I don't paint in my shop, which is attached to the house. I wait for a calm day and make a jury-rigged paint booth out of cardboard boxes, old plywood and vinyl tarps. No matter how calm it is a few bugs get in it but it works well and the finished paint is super hard. One can coated a full fendered/chain guard girls bike and frame and a tandem frame. It doesn't keep once you have activated the paint with the hardener so have 2 projects ready. You really have to shake this stuff up and continue to shake it once you start but if mixed will it goes on slick with a better spray pattern than regular spray bombs.

Reactions: G-Matt
Apr 14, 2015
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bummer. I have been sceptical of those since first seeing them, glad I didn't find out the messy headache way.
I like krylon much better . I had paint all over my hands & drips all over your parts .

Reactions: us56456712
Aug 21, 2013
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Same experience. Nozzle is crap, it's ruined a few things with squirts. Good luck if you ever try to use it a second time. I always turn my cans and blow all paint out till its air, these suck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: G-Matt
Apr 14, 2015
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Krylon makes a paint & primer in one and it works good . I got it at the auto parts store .