rug rat ride along complete and on finished page

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: rug rat ride along

Nice update.
Love the color scheme and the lug striping!

cuterats11.jpg

more pictures tomorrow (maybe)

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

did this in the morning

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

this in the afternoon

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2130.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

this last night

IMG_2158.jpg

there are more pics on photobucket under jats3 if you want to check them out a lot of build pictures that I did not post so check them out!

well starting final assembly today will post tonight maybe

ok, no new pics but found out something blue painters tape dose leave residue that turns black when you clear coat it! found this out clear coating the trail a bike not sure what to do about it yet. Any Ideas?

Man, that bites. I am not sure what to do to fix it other than sand and re clear.

Some of the better painters might have better ideas.

sanding it is. I'm out of clear decal paper but my wife is going to Portland on Tuesday and she will get more. still have time and its not like I'm taking it gown to bare metal its on the chain/seat stays and seat tube so should be able to redo the white. got the bike frame in the rack and forks on go to work next 3 days will have picks in 4

SNC00197.jpg

hope to get back on the build tomorrow

:shock: :shock: :shock:

well not today, for certain tomorrow.
014.jpg

SNC00206.jpg

SNC00205.jpg

SNC00204.jpg

well finally got back in the shop. Saturday should be able to get a lot more done!

been a busy couple of days but will be in the shop tomorrow! sooooooo will post tomorrow night

That front end is sexy. Love the trusses, fork, and shifters.

thanks man! have to run to work for a while this morning for paper work, with luck will get in the shop this pm for a good half day and tomorrow is looking great also.

T

SNC00226.jpg

SNC00225.jpg

SNC00227.jpg

SNC00212.jpg

not much of a update did the little slotted hole ffor the front brake cable and fabbed several little brake parts for the rear. the last pick was about an hour before a big thunder storm with rain. yes RAIN!!!!!!! not sure of number of strikes yet but hope there are none. will be installing a lot of parts today with the pieces made yesterday.

Cutest-Rats.jpg

may have to try this out today

SNC00231.jpg

SNC00230.jpg

ruff day yesterday my rear brake adapter did not work way bummer, soooo am going back to a 27 inch rear rim. spent most of the day making the changes but am sure its going to look way cool.

wolf-jumping-sheep1.jpg

even with the changes and repairing the paint this is how I feel about getting it almost done tomorrow maybe ( and you thought wolfs ate sheep(LOL))

the only non factory parts so far are the fenders, bars, shifters, brake levers and trusses/fork. have tried to reuse everything that I could from the original bike. Also have a womens designed Schwinn seat for it. The trail a bike will have a stock seat but different bars and tire.

T

Latest posts

Back