Ruff lucky frame build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180123_163212.png
So I found a ruff lucky frame...their discontinued so I was lucky to find one..doing a little cruiser build with it...heres what I got so far..powder coated a root beer brown..put on 65mm rims with the full size cruzo tires...more pics to come as it progresses..:)

Last edited:
Nice fat build. Great seat!

99E90D17-E910-4ABE-AB3F-4F3A644C3DE6.jpeg
Problem #1...seat bracket is worn out on the vintage saddle ...I hope to find a new replacement bracket...it would have been nice if the Ebay seller had of mentioned this...but I guess I should have asked...

That fork is really cool looking.

How is the shift lever secured? On the ones I used, the gear selector was intended to be held to the shifter by the grip, necessitating a design to secure it when used as a suicide shifter.

Hey duchess...the shift lever that I got from ruff cycles is made to adapt to the Shimano twist shifter...the parts from the Shimano shifter fit into the ruff shifter...pretty simple and works great..hope that answers your question..thanks for the compliment on the front fork...I’m really likin it too...it’s a very well made fork...good and sturdy..

Latest posts

Back