RRBBO8 Discussion Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
106 Finished Builds. Exactly how many we had last year!!!!!

Didn't we have about the same number for BO6 as well? Maybe 102 or 104. Pretty consistent.

We almost had 105 finished bikes this year.

Our 5 year old fancy shmancy A/C system died on Friday night and we've been without A/C all weekend.

It's been 102 each day and inside my house it's been in the 90s. :oops: A/C guy is supposed to see if he can get a new ECM variable speed blower motor module tomorrow.

I bought a cheap window unit for our bedroom so we could all get some sleep, but 5 of us camped out in one room all weekend makes for some interesting times. :lol:

My brain is cooked and I nearly forgot about shooting pics for my own bike. I literally got home from taking them at 8:30. :shock:

Rat Rod said:
We almost had 105 finished bikes this year.

Our 5 year old fancy shmancy A/C system died on Friday night and we've been without A/C all weekend.

It's been 102 each day and inside my house it's been in the 90s. :oops: A/C guy is supposed to see if he can get a new ECM variable speed blower motor module tomorrow.

I bought a cheap window unit for our bedroom so we could all get some sleep, but 5 of us camped out in one room all weekend makes for some interesting times. :lol:

My brain is cooked and I nearly forgot about shooting pics for my own bike. I literally got home from taking them at 8:30. :shock:

Yeah but I don't think I'd have had the heart to disqualify the site owner...Might not get my shirt if I did... :lol: Glad you beat the clock.

kingfish254 said:
106 Finished Bilds. Exactly how many we had last year!!!!!

Rat Rod said:
Oh man...that's crazy. :lol:

What's even crazier is this!!!!

Build Off 6 = 106 Builds
Build Off 7 = 106 Builds
Build Off 8 = 106 Builds

I'll be back, I gotta go get me a lotto ticket!

YOOTS!!!!!! How are you able to add more photos to the locked down Finished Thread?????? :p

kingfish254 said:
YOOTS!!!!!! How are you able to add more photos to the locked down Finished Thread?????? :p

Ooops! haha I forgot that we are on lock down, my permissions don't show that, I can post in any locked thread. haha

kingfish254 said:
Moderators... :roll:

Clearly he forgot about his moderator super powers. :lol:

I just fixed it for him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He even tried to wear a disguise!!!!!

Rat Rod said:
Clearly he forgot about his moderator super powers. :lol:

I just fixed it for him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Triple oops! haha I just looked at the thread again and it said posted by Rat Rod and I was REALLY confused...

I'm supposed to be making another variation of my wife's exercise ministry logo right now, maybe I need to get back to doing that and stop screwing up the build-off.

Hooch is still posting compliments to folks too. He bumped my thread and must be going through the other finished threads now.
Too funny!!

Latest posts

Back