RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly my bike won't stay rusty...that's all I need is Tetanus :roll: I won't be able to work on my bike for another week or so because I came down with the flu on Friday :( Hopefully I'll get rid of this by next weekend...wish me luck :( I'll be watching the other builds though :wink:

Xcruiser, sweet bike, that is one COOL fork 8)

Yoothgeye, nice frame choice! :p I can see it now with pounds of patina :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
It's close enough too show what I'm starting with :wink:
056.jpg

VERY NICE... Judging from the front forks that may be a brother to my Columbia Jet Rider I've been messing with for the past month or so...

I posted in the Gallery thread you started , Show us your Columbias... Page 4 viewtopic.php?f=6&t=36537&

I will DEFINITELY be following your thread... I followed your last one as well cool bike it turned out to be...
Have Fun....

Lots of spaceliners this year, I may be building one as well if my Tandem trike sells. If it fails to meet it's reserve in the auction this friday I will use it.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Sadly my bike won't stay rusty...that's all I need is Tetanus :roll: I won't be able to work on my bike for another week or so because I came down with the flu on Friday :( Hopefully I'll get rid of this by next weekend...wish me luck :( I'll be watching the other builds though :wink:

Dude! I hope you're spraying Lysol on your keyboard, I don't want that junk!

Seriously though, lay back, take it easy, lots of fluids and vitamin C, and get better soon.

dogdart said:
I'm thinking of using this
100_0193.jpg

Spaceliners Rule !!!!!!
I'll be using tthis and another for my Build Off.... I posted about it back on page 46

PICT4666.jpg

I WISH I had a Spaceliner Tank....

There were a lot of Spaceliner frames last year, sounds like a sub-build off. Looks like I'll be winning the sidecar sub-build-off by default since nobody else is building one. :(

yoothgeye said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

Dude! I hope you're spraying Lysol on your keyboard, I don't want that junk!

Seriously though, lay back, take it easy, lots of fluids and vitamin C, and get better soon.

Thanks Yoothgeye :D I guess we're gonna have to take down Gold Street Customs some other day :lol:

yoothgeye said:
There were a lot of Spaceliner frames last year, sounds like a sub-build off. Looks like I'll be winning the sidecar sub-build-off by default since nobody else is building one. :(

IfI had more space in my shed I'd join you and build one but I couldn't fit another bike in there if I tried.

Xcruiser said:
Wasnt sure id do one this year.Been a lil demotivated BUT I will rat on!!!!!!!! toss me in and like my bud Schwinnray I will show my entry.
50 Hiawatha
1950hiawatha006-1.jpg
Awww crud!! How did you get that. I gotta move down south or something! Peace

Got the *Brightliner* torn down yesterday. Man, that thing was crusty! But it all came apart.....I think it may actually live up to it's current name!

Hey guys, May 1st starts in less than three hours here in Bagan, Myanmar. Does that mean I can start building????

Believe it or not, I actually picked up a cool springer seat for free today. I saw that the hotel had some Raleigh like newer rod brake bikes that had big double springs on the back of the seat. I asked about them and then saw where they were working on a couple of bikes. I saw a broken seat in a bucket of parts and asked if they would sell it to me. They gave it to me as a gift. The top plastic seat form had separated from the springer frame. Pretty cool.

If I use this on my build it will probably be the part that has traveled the farthest.

I don't think the net connection here in the lobby is good enough to post a photo. The brand of the bike is a Hero. I wish I could get one of the chainrings that reads HERO. The seat is something like this one. (http://www.bikepanthi.com/herocycles/ge ... -gold-mans)

Mingalarbar from Bagan, Myanmar!

kingfish254 said:
Hey guys, May 1st starts in less than three hours here in Bagan, Myanmar. Does that mean I can start building????

Fine by me, I only say this because I know that you can accomplish NOTHING where you are at. haha

That song is awesome but my favorite is Shinedown Bully great song those guys put out (Youthgeye) an (Kingfish)find something cool an inspirational for us to build off of

Latest posts

Back