RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yoothgeye said:
dragnusa said:
the days are ticking down and the parts are piling up

As are many of your excuses... or at least they should be for when the build-off starts and none of you BRING IT! :p
LOL go ahead and say your skeered now, I finally found the frame I had been looking for so Im ready.

Man ,its been crazy trying to work on bikes in my driveway, I literally get stopped every 15 minutes from working with people asking about bikes for sale, I also had a guy drop off five bikes for free, and five kids asked about fixing they're bikes. So I will have to go out and do the build off in the wee hours all stealth like :roll: so if all my pictures come out dark , you'll know why.

number-2.jpg
days to go!!!!!!!

dragnusa said:
LOL go ahead and say your skeered now, I finally found the frame I had been looking for so Im ready.

I'm not the one who's so scared that they have to go looking for the "right frame" I'm just using the "right now" frame knowing that it's not cool enough to win this thing... until I'm through with it.

Peatbog said:
I'm bringing two bunnies to the party.

Oh Noes!

Peatbog said:
...and a puppy

Funny you mention that....I was just thinking last night that I want to do a build with my "pup" in mind. My 90 pound clown "pup".... :wink: I want to use his colors and build it to represent the breed.

yoothgeye said:
dragnusa said:

I'm not the one who's so scared that they have to go looking for the "right frame" I'm just using the "right now" frame knowing that it's not cool enough to win this thing... until I'm through with it.

Crappiest Base Bike Sub-Sub-Buildoff! Oh, I'm gonna' win this one!( :lol: meniacally)

I am guessing that this is the first post on RRB from the country of Myanmar (Burma).
Very slow connection, so I can't upload anything.
Saw a cool bike they call a Tri-Shaw that is like a side car rickshaw (with no canopy). I took some pretty good photos of one that the owner was painting with black laquer paint. I gave him the equivalent of $1.00 (which could have paid for a full hour of him driving my fat butt around).

Build Off prep: When you find yourself up at midnight slicing 72 straws length wise because you know your gonna be painting a set of laced up rims at some point during the build..

Let's goooo!!

Peatbog said:
Similar to this?

bagan_transport_trishaw.jpg

That is it exactly.
We saw one guy hauling a woman and two kids on one of these.

Critter1 said:
Build Off prep: When you find yourself up at midnight slicing 72 straws length wise because you know your gonna be painting a set of laced up rims at some point during the build..

Let's goooo!!

I did my straw splitting last year... at work. :oops: It's ok, the pastor supported my bike building.

Schwinnray! Your bike is awesome! I love it! Great springer. I'll vote for you if you just post it as a finished bike as is. 8)

Schwinnray and Xcruiser just got more votes than me based on the bikes they chose, which are SWEET!

I just went out to the shop and while I was waiting for paint to dry on my bike rack I pulled the loose crank arm off my '56 JC Higgins... the spindle is egged out, so I have to replace it... AHHH!!!!

Everyone should know by now and maybe has seen already, but one of these WCC choppers is my build off bike.

SAM_0537.jpg

largek9 said:
deorman said:
Peatbog said:
. ... imagine how difficult it would be to have a contest such as this in the day of film cameras.
3120011526_241bc478fc_b.jpg

:mrgreen:

But I wouldn't pose in my undie's!
Don't you know spandex when you see it ?

Latest posts

Back