RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingfish254 said:
Have fun getting a head start on BO7 everyone!!!
I am heading to Southeast Asia to pick up my build bike.
Bon-Voy-Ahh-Gee!
what you talking bout Willis opps I meant Kingfish254

big kountry said:
kingfish254 said:
Have fun getting a head start on BO7 everyone!!!
I am heading to Southeast Asia to pick up my build bike.
Bon-Voy-Ahh-Gee!
what you talking bout Willis opps I meant Kingfish254

I just boarded a plane on my way to Burma, Bali, Indonesia, and Malaysia for vacation.

kingfish254 said:
I just boarded a plane on my way to Burma, Bali, Indonesia, and Malaysia for vacation.

Seems like an awfully extreme way to get something "different" for the build off, but to each his own I guess...... :wink:

Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:

Seems like an awfully extreme way to get something "different" for the build off, but to each his own I guess...... :wink:

He's just messing with your head, he's going on vacation, have fun Brian!

Will he be worried about the build-off when he's gone? Doubtful. Will he bring us back anything? Seriously doubtful. Will he manage to buy a bike while he's there, ride it around instead of paying for public transportation and then sell it for a profit before he leaves... probably. :wink:

Number_4.jpg

I'll spend my weekend doing last minute detail planning for my two builds and Aaron's as well. The largest Menards in Indiana opened in my area so I'm sure I'll be spending alot of time there, to & from there over the next 3 months. Darn nuts & bolts section is getting alot if my money!!!

yoothgeye said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:

Will he be worried about the build-off when he's gone? Doubtful. Will he bring us back anything? Seriously doubtful. Will he manage to buy a bike while he's there, ride it around instead of paying for public transportation and then sell it for a profit before he leaves... probably. :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brett, you got any other hood ornaments? You don't want me putting that Ford crap on my JC Higgins now do you? :mrgreen:

Justin

Nothing right now.

Google hood ornaments and see if there's anything there you like. From there I can ask my hot rod buddies about their honey holes. I'm trading some pinstriping work on one of my buddy's kids skateboards for this beauty!

OR....I'll be visiting the estate of the gentleman that I told you about NEXT Saturday. I'll look for something while I'm there, too!

I won't leave you hanging......

yoothgeye said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:

Great idea!
Right now we are sitting in the Taipei airport. Guess, I could buy a bike here, but I can do that at Wally world back home.

Peatbog said:
Well, you could have 'em. Problem is I already used them. I am in voter's debt even now. I may have to borrow some votes just to have enough for the people I already pre-voted for.

I took a look at last year's winning bike once more. That was one sweet bike. And he didn't have a lot of money wrapped up in it either.

Yoothgeye, in my opinion, had one of the most entertaining build threads in the whole contest (cool bike too).*

I may use another vote I don't have anymore just to vote on the entertainment value of the build no matter how the bike turns out.

*He even worked a baby bunny into his build thread. That has to be worth something.

Baby bunny got at least one vote. I almost died maybe 3 times during my build.

Peatbog said:
Well, you could have 'em. Problem is I already used them. I am in voter's debt even now. I may have to borrow some votes just to have enough for the people I already pre-voted for.

I took a look at last year's winning bike once more. That was one sweet bike. And he didn't have a lot of money wrapped up in it either.

Yoothgeye, in my opinion, had one of the most entertaining build threads in the whole contest (cool bike too).*

I may use another vote I don't have anymore just to vote on the entertainment value of the build no matter how the bike turns out.

*He even worked a baby bunny into his build thread. That has to be worth something.

Where can one see past winning bikes?

Houndog said:
Where can one see past winning bikes?

Go to the board index, scroll to the bottom, look for "The Archives" in there you can go to each old Build-Off Forum, look in there for the voting thread and you can figure it out. There's not 1 thread of past winners, but it could be made (any one of us could make it) if someone just took the time to do it.

And here's the tribute bike Felt made to commemorate the winner:

six.jpg

What, you didn't know all winners have a tribute bike made by Felt? Maybe less of a tribute and more of a stolen idea.

Latest posts

Back