RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FunkyStickman said:
I just decided to change my job. I'm quitting the computer department I work in (as a contractor making no pay) to a manual labor position with room for advancement and better pay.

Going to be an interesting build-off for me!

Sounds like it will be good for you, I remember leaving my stable state job doing website and graphic design that I'd had for almost 4 years to take a full commission uniform delivery route with Cintas. The change was good.

Teaser pics! :mrgreen: Better put your game faces on!
PB290144-1.jpg

PB290145-1.jpg

trikeproject.jpg

RatRace.jpg

RatRace2.jpg

Something tells me that red and yellow poster board with racing stickers ain't gonna win the build off! :p

kingfish254 said:
Something tells me that red and yellow poster board with racing stickers ain't gonna win the build off! :p
Frame will be wrapped in duct tape, filled with foam, body worked, then custom painted no stickers here (If I had more money I'd fiberglass it). Plus I plan to do a lot more than this, this is just "Phase 1"........"Phase 2" begins the process of creating the look of patina............"Phase 10" will blow you away but I'll save that for another day. :wink:

kingfish254 said:
Duct tape on anything makes it cool!
Check out the duct tape banana seats that Jake just did.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=55203

Awesome, Too bad they don't have "Patina and rust" colored duct tape.

11 DAYS!!!!!

Headed north to pick up my Build-Off 7 frame tomorrow. Creative juices are starting to flow! Better watch out, guys.........

.........can you say "dark horse"?

I stopped my build hopefully I wont be DQed for the disassembly I haven't made any progress to speak of I have other bikes to build but that's the 1 I Was saving for the build-off

big kountry said:
its kingfish's fault I started LOL

Actually it's my fault that you stopped. LOL.

Yooth, since you are going with a military theme, you may want to consider some Flying TIger-ish graphics like this build.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=55817&p=528551#p528551

But maybe it could be a flaming snarling Nannie McPhee head on the sidecar!!! :wink:

kingfish254 said:
Yooth, since you are going with a military theme, you may want to consider some Flying TIger-ish graphics like this build.

But maybe it could be a flaming snarling Nannie McPhee head on the sidecar!!! :wink:

Who have you talked to? I thought I mentioned but I plan to have those type graphics on my sidecar, that was the plan all along.

yoothgeye said:
kingfish254 said:

Who have you talked to? I thought I mentioned but I plan to have those type graphics on my sidecar, that was the plan all along.

You probably did. I just saw them on that build and thought of your build.

Latest posts

Back