RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:
Cool, guess he will be serving ginger ALE and root BEER.

He said water bottles but I'm sure those will come soon there after.... :wink:

Hmmm, top fuel water service. "Swamp Water Rat"!!!!

So, are you both doing builds? You need to set him up with an avatar and such.

OK I need some support. I'm having a really hard time looking at the pile of parts in my living room and not putting it together. I DONT KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT 13 MORE DAYS!

streetpirate said:
OK I need some support. I'm having a really hard time looking at the pile of parts in my living room and not putting it together. I DONT KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT 13 MORE DAYS!

13 days is plenty of time to build something else as a warm up.

streetpirate said:

You can try going to RBA* and get a sponser to help you with the 12 step plan.

* Rat Bikes Annonymous

Guys I know I'm the new kid on the block but I'm going to win this year yall are welcome to basck in my glory LMBO

big kountry said:
Guys I know I'm the new kid on the block but I'm going to win this year yall are welcome to basck in my glory LMBO

NKOTB (New Kids On The Block). Don't tell me you expect to win with an 80s Boy Band theme bike???!!!!!!!! :p :mrgreen:
Are you going to name it "Hangin' Tough"

I'm going to pick up my build bike this weekend an it'll be so awesome that the gods will be in awe thats right it'll be AWESOME I hope

Peatbog said:
Seems silly to donate something I would just end up with myself anyways...

I figure it is a cool way that I can pretend that I am going to donate something really cool to sucker everyone else into giving me a bunch of cool stuff when I win!!!!

kingfish254 said:
13 DAYS!!!!!

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!!

Garsh fellers, urithmutic shore is hard.
Ahilk. :lol:

Goofy+Cartoon.gif
:mrgreen:
http://www.freeimagesarchive.com

Darn, I was hoping I could get some people to start a week early and get DQed.

Guess, I was using that Al Gore fuzzy math.

kingfish254 said:
Outskirt, I found something that you could mount onto your wacky 3 wheel tandem bike.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55769

I saw that, I got my own ideas for my tandem though. Don't want to say too much because it is my build off bike but it will have a very "Salt flat racer meets low rider" vibe to it.

outskirtscustoms said:
kingfish254 said:
Outskirt, I found something that you could mount onto your wacky 3 wheel tandem bike.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55769

I saw that, I got my own ideas for my tandem though. Don't want to say too much because it is my build off bike but it will have a very "Salt flat racer meets low rider" vibe to it.

If you end up putting double lowrider springers on that beast, that will be wicked!

12 DAYS!!!!!

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS but more than one week TO GO!!

Latest posts

Back