RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't work for my application, these have too much slop for me. I thought you were talking about the coupling on the trail-a-bikes, but I have one of those trailers and the mounts are ok for a little trailer, but for a rigid heavy sidecar... no.

kingfish254 said:
Maybe this will be the build where I make my adult muscle bike?
Spaceliner frame with a Dayton Beehive and Thick Bricks and my custom water ski banana seat with apes and a big ole sissy bar and a wicked stick shift.

Oh yeah and the perfect headbadge!!!!

Maybe we need a muscle bike sub build off?

OK how in the heck do MY SECRET plans get to you in Georgia....

kingfish254 said:
unless you have a magic eight ball, Quija board, or Vulcan mind meld.
Live Long and Prosper!

Seriously....Though I wasn't thinking "Dayton Beehive", The rest......
Get Out of My Head.....

whoinphx said:
kingfish254 said:
Maybe this will be the build where I make my adult muscle bike?
Spaceliner frame with a Dayton Beehive and Thick Bricks and my custom water ski banana seat with apes and a big ole sissy bar and a wicked stick shift.

Oh yeah and the perfect headbadge!!!!

Maybe we need a muscle bike sub build off?

OK how in the heck do MY SECRET plans get to you in Georgia....

kingfish254 said:
unless you have a magic eight ball, Quija board, or Vulcan mind meld.
Live Long and Prosper!

Seriously....Though I wasn't thinking "Dayton Beehive", The rest......
Get Out of My Head.....

You can't seriously tell me you were thinking about making a water ski banana seat!!!!
If so, then I think you may have been stalking me?????? :shock: :p

Actually a snow ski...
I alley scored an old set, still in their carrying bag, awhile back.... I've seen seats made from skateboards and such, and it got me thinking...
I was just talking to my sons, a week or so ago, about it....
Great minds think alike....
So how does that explain all of us...?

whoinphx said:
Actually a snow ski...
I alley scored an old set, still in their carrying bag, awhile back.... I've seen seats made from skateboards and such, and it got me thinking...
I was just talking to my sons, a week or so ago, about it....
Great minds think alike....
So how does that explain all of us...?

Skateboards make good seats --(see below) ---
I have a pair of snow skis that I planned to use for a mega sissy bar someday.

a10.jpg

Water Skis also make good racks
IMG_4878.jpg

Critter1 said:
YESSSS!! I've been on the look out for a build off frame.. Found one!! It's initials are C.N.S hmmm?

Crosby, Nash, and Silverstein! They rock! I loved them in the 70s

Chips_Mahoy said:
Lugisland said:
I'm having a hard time finding the right frame for the buildoff. I'm partial to twin top tubes, but I haven't seen any around lately. I might get a late start... :?

I just did a trade for a Hawthorne w/ twin top tubes and a single mid tube. I don't really have any definite plans for it. If it'll help you out, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.

would love to see this in the build off, I'm thinking about using the same frame

OK....I think I might have to go to Confession for just thinking about what I've thought....
( Forgive me Father for I have sinned....)
A brainstorm the size of a hurricane hit me while at work last night....and I do believe I've got my idea set for my Build Off bike.
Details will follow later,( Sometime around MAY 1 2012 ). But I have come up with a name......

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=drumroll (Thanks to deorman )

**** "The Great Space Coaster" ****

Awesomeness and Insanity to follow .... I Hope ....

whoinphx said:
OK....I think I might have to go to Confession for just thinking about what I've thought....
( Forgive me Father for I have sinned....)
A brainstorm the size of a hurricane hit me while at work last night....and I do believe I've got my idea set for my Build Off bike.
Details will follow later,( Sometime around MAY 1 2012 ). But I have come up with a name......

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=drumroll (Thanks to deorman )

Awesomeness and Insanity to follow .... I Hope ....

Too obscure. Please focus, throw us a bone please. :lol:

whoinphx said:

Wow, there's something I haven't thought about in a long time. Does anyone else even remember when that was on the air? Had to be early to mid-80s. When I was kid, my father built a playground thingie for us out of five cable spools. We always called it the Great Space Coaster...

Yeah I knew there were enough "older" guys ( and probably gals .... though they might not admit it, and it'd be rude to ask ) on here to remember that show....
For you yungins out there here's a link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6Tly9dz ... re=related

I spent about an hour this morning watching links to all the Kroft shows and such.... I think my favorite show when I was really little was The New Zoo Revue ... I'd be up to watch it and my Dad would be getting home from third shift....

Latest posts

Back