RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typically they start May 1st and End Aug 1st, so 3 months total. Last year, I started BEER RUN on July 2 and finished at the last minute. Around the world of beer and bikes in 30 days!!!

This year, I will be on vacation in South Asia (Burma, Indonesia, and Malaysia) when the BO starts so I will lose a few weeks of start time. But at least I have some ideas of what I want to do this time around. Last year, I was starting cold turkey and was a complete rookie.

deorman said:
Nope, you're disqualified for asking a goofy question. :p
Only asked if it was legal to use it to see if anyone had any objections.

outskirtscustoms said:
deorman said:

All questions concerning your own build-off bike will be deemed "goofy" and therefore disqualify you. Questioning your disqualification will cause a double secret disqualification. Further questioning will cause immediate re-entry into the build-off... no questions asked.

yoothgeye said:
outskirtscustoms said:
deorman said:

All questions concerning your own build-off bike will be deemed "goofy" and therefore disqualify you. Questioning your disqualification will cause a double secret disqualification. Further questioning will cause immediate re-entry into the build-off... no questions asked.

Okay but then you got to spill the beans and tell us what you're planning...Got to have something to keep the thread going. You didn't say anything about asking about someone else's build. :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
Okay but then you got to spill the beans and tell us what you're planning...Got to have something to keep the thread going. You didn't say anything about asking about someone else's build. :mrgreen:

I already spilled my beans many pages back, I'm the one that brought the hype back! Since you missed it, here it is again.

WCC Jesse James chopper bike, I have 2 of them. It will be 1 bike... with a sidecar. It will be olive drab, a military theme. Its backwards evolution, since many of the service men who rode motorcycles in the military overseas came home and bought bikes, but not wanting them exactly like the stock bikes they were on they modified them and started making choppers. So my chopper is going the other way, still a chopper, but militarized.

yoothgeye said:
outskirtscustoms said:

I already spilled my beans many pages back, I'm the one that brought the hype back! Since you missed it, here it is again.

WCC Jesse James chopper bike, I have 2 of them. It will be 1 bike... with a sidecar. It will be olive drab, a military theme. Its backwards evolution, since many of the service men who rode motorcycles in the military overseas came home and bought bikes, but not wanting them exactly like the stock bikes they were on they modified them and started making choppers. So my chopper is going the other way, still a chopper, but militarized.

Sounds like an awesome build. I'll be tuning in for this one.

My build frame may even end up being this purple lady.

Photo_6CD2856C-1D8B-0EB8-6C8F-1F1F79259148.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
I like the look of those curved fender braces.

Thanks, we'll see what I use. Who the heck knows at this point.

kingfish254 said:
outskirtscustoms said:

SIDECAR!!! I need some competition... if you call yourself competition. (just keeping the trash talk coming)

yoothgeye said:
kingfish254 said:
outskirtscustoms said:

SIDECAR!!! I need some competition... if you call yourself competition. (just keeping the trash talk coming)

No worries, the BEST and BADDEST sidecar is still in my mind and is still what I am pretty sure I will build. I am just not sure what frame the main bike will be.

I am just trying to distance myself from you lately because you have been freaking everyone out trying to impose mandatory location tracking. :p :p :lol:

Just kidding of course for the trash talking police that cannot understand the sarcasm from some of our comments.

outskirtscustoms said:
You got to admit though the trophy would look killer mounted between the front wheels of my trike tandem.

Actually, I was thinking it would look better as the hood ornament for my sidecar!!!!

My build off bike will have some sort of military style registration plate, maybe the kind mounted over the front fender. At the top of the plate it will say "Location:" and the rest of the plate will be blank. :wink:

yoothgeye said:
My build off bike will have some sort of military style registration plate, maybe the kind mounted over the front fender. At the top of the plate it will say "Location:" and the rest of the plate will be blank. :wink:

Instead of leaving it blank, you should make it read "LAST". :mrgreen: :p

Latest posts

Back