RRBBO2 PRIZES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
The winner of the build off will receive one of these limited edition RRB shirts
that was designed by martin....our member representing France.

Kreep may be able to put a trophy together for us too.

rrbshirt-1.jpg

rrb.jpg

mandy will be donating one of her bike prints as a prize.not sure which one yet.

alright, i don´t think i´m gonna win anyway.
but i think i´ll start workin on my bike this weekend.
...when does the build off end?

Ha Ha.....umm, yeah, not wanting to actually sell these right now.

I just whipped that one up for the build off prize.

Jeff, I give you credit for trying brother. :wink:

Hey Steve
been incredibly busy these days, so I didn't post anything in a long while.
Though, I follow the RRBO real closely, and I'm amazed... You guys in the US hear that quite often, but u're really so goddam lucky to find those great frames to start builds on !!
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and that I'm really happy to see my doodles ornate the prize for the RRBO !! I Hope you guys like it, and if I can find time for that, I'll try and give it a few touch ups before you have that tee printed !

Keep up the great greasy work pals ! We admire your bikes from as far as France !!

Thanks martin....wanted to make the RRBO prize special....something nobody else could buy.

Let me know if you end up changing the art at all.

Steve

hey mastershake why dont you give the winner that box of odd ball tubes that college cyclery gave you guys at the mad cat bike swap lol :lol:

Re: RRBBO2 PRIZES - Trophy

Hey there, I made a quick trophy for the winner, just to pitch in, I found an old cheerleading trophy at a garage sale, took it apart, painted the main parts high-temp engine black (semi-gloss cuz I used all flat black paint on bike) - I cut her head off and added a skeleton head valve stem cap, and added two cobra valve stem caps that never worked right on a real valve stem - found a small wheel rim & what looks like a small motorcycle toy disc brake (let's call it a sprocket) in my boys rooms and they said I could use them - glued them to the hand & center area, then cut of the torch she as carrying off and glued in a small screwdriver in other hand. I didn't have any number stick-on leters, so I has to use TOP RAT insdtean of #1 RAT... anyways, whoever wins, I'll dremel in their name & bike name and ship it to 'em! I know it's not much, or super-ratty-cool, but didn't have a ton of time - Cheers! Good Luck to All.

toprat01.jpg

toprat02.jpg

toprat03.jpg

toprat04.jpg

toprat05.jpg

Latest posts

Back