RRBBO - Montgomery Ward's "Iron Ghost"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bike looks like it lost it's rider but kept on going! :D Great stance. I love how the bars turned out. They really make the bike.
The pic of the bike on the tracks is awesome! I almost expected to see Snidely Whiplash lurking in the background!
Thanks,
Chainsaw

Very, VERY nice! absolutely perfect!

Turned out AWESOME!! The color combination is great. I really dig your bike and very well done on your first custom. Looks good. Troy

thanks guys, keep making cool bikes.

Chainsaw said:
I almost expected to see Snidely Whiplash lurking in the background!
Ha! dont forget about mutley too man!

desert2.jpg

This was a tough call, as there are several builds that REALLY got my attention. This one just hit me right. Nice choice of color, style and KOOL factor. You had some extremely tough competition, especially the Locojo entry, the F-Bomb, the Rollfast controversy, and Round & Round. ALL of the bikes built were great.
I still have a bunch of stuff sitting around here to build, and a couple of them will now look like copycats of some of these builds. I had some similar ideas to begin with, just have different starting points. Most recent add is a DX frame that has some rear section damage that will require replacement of the rear section. This was a "no cut" contest, and that made it VEEERRRRRY interesting! Hope to see this again soon! Made for good reading pretty much constantly.

Waiting to see who takes it in the end.... :oops:
Ok.. maybe a better choice of words would be who gets the most votes ?????
Roland C
Rat Royale

Also,

You should keep an eye out for a drop stand if you're gonna keep the ears on the rear drop-outs. It would be a nice touch...

Congratulations! That is a stunning bike. Everything you did with it is very cool and inspirational too. I think I need to get out in the shop...

Thanks,
John

congrats and a great job... Now we have to figure out where we can all meet for the RRBBO ride off!!! How about my house!! :D

Congrats RBR!

Now take some of the winnings and go pay a welder to fix your handlebars and truss rods...ha ha....oh wait, there was no money involved. :roll:

Maybe he'll take a T-Shirt in trade. :wink:

BTW...PM me with your address also....need to send your Large RRB shirt out.

Steve

Latest posts

Back