RRBBO #7 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingfish254 said:
sensor said:
i thought i already got the drama queen award?!?!? :p
ohh...any size OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE statue will work and obviously they would need to pick the spot BEFORE voting began(well that is if anyone can come up with one!).

Sorry man, no guadalope ladies around these parts.

Do you want to use one of my drama queens to make a trophy out of? :p

Hysterical :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, I don't have much in the way of cool bike stuff but I will add to the prize pot for first place these antique glass tailight lenses. One is red, one is amber and I know they are antique because they aren't plastic. But I have no idea how old.

IMG-20120726-03038.jpg

I think they are roughly 2 1/4 inches in diameter.

Joker-n-Jack said:
Ok, I don't have much in the way of cool bike stuff but I will add to the prize pot for first place these antique glass tailight lenses. One is red, one is amber and I know they are antique because they aren't plastic. But I have no idea how old.

IMG-20120726-03038.jpg

I think they are roughly 2 1/4 inches in diameter.

Cool, I love stuff like that.

Thanks Steve, that's awesome. What if the winner (on their dime) ships you a dirty bike to clean up? :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Winner gets a free RRB "Bike Shop" shirt. :wink:

Dang, I was hoping you would throw in a 63 Ray or a Mooneyes seat. :wink:

Peatbog said:
Okay, assuming anyone wants this, it goes to the highest ranking bike sporting a sissy bar. It is a drag chute mount. What you get are the four rods, the aluminum plate, and the bolts/washers/acorn nuts that hold the rods to the plate (the sissy bar, seat, other bolts and such are not included :p ). If there is a tie, it will go to whomever's screen name is last alphabetically. Also included is a drag chute bag (the chute is not included). It is my first attempt at sewing a drag chute bag so it won't win you any sewing prizes, but it will hold a bunny or two.

give.jpg
gaway.jpg

Man, that's cool. Too bad I don't have a sissy bar.

What if your bike is the highest ranking sissy bar bike?

rlhender said:
I will throw in one set of black Alienation 24" 36 hole Runaway hoops (rim only) to the first place winner....

Rick

Whoa, super prize!!!!!!!!

rlhender said:
I will throw in one set of black Alienation 24" 36 hole Runaway hoops (rim only) to the first place winner....

Rick

Oh man, you seriously got my attention! I NEED, I NEED!

Justin

rlhender said:

Rick

Dang, those would look good on my next build! Not even sure what it is going to be, but they'll look darn good on whatever it is! :shock:

I have two pair of Creme Thick Bricks, so that means I need those twice as much as most people.
Time to start buying votes!!!!! 8) :p

kingfish254 said:
I have two pair of Creme Thick Bricks, so that means I need those twice as much as most people.

TWO PAIR?!?! As in FOUR tires? You so need to send a set of those my way!

Terry66 said:
kingfish254 said:

TWO PAIR?!?! As in FOUR tires? You so need to send a set of those my way!

Solution solved! I could raffle off one set of Thick Bricks for votes instead of money.

LOL!!!! That's just scary, I am starting to sound like a low life poitician!!!!! I need another beer!!!

and i just realized why those were on the shelf, they are bent. . . . ill have to find another pair to donate :(

Great prize!!!
The honey pot is getting sweeter!!!

Seriously....me and those rims are meant for each other. You know with all the cool prizes people are offering up, the winner is almost going to get a complete new rat bike! Assembly not included! :lol:

Latest posts

Back