RRBBO #5 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the trophy i am working on might not be as cool as those headbadges but i promise u it will be all me lol. i will post some pics when i get it done

got it almost done i will say it is not as machined as monster metal's award was but it has some real cool parts in it and really my own blood is in it but dont worry i am clean as far as i know at least :mrgreen: i aint posting any pics till later in the voting at least till it begins so there neeeeaaaa

snuck into karfers garage and this is what i found....
maybe.jpg

:p
looking forward to seeing the trophy...but if you wait till the last minute to post it i wont have time to sneak in to try to win it!

come on that is way too clean for my garage and no spider webs all over and no i dont mean those that were pinstriped on. nice try though buddy

alllllll most there even my club members have not seen what i am doing on this trophy. great group of bikes as always i think it is gonna be real tight this year. unless sensor throws down last second and shows his cards. i have no idea who to vote for yet i hope someone does a gallery with all the bikes with names i am confused already.

aka_locojoe said:
66009669v49_480x480_Front_Color-Nav.jpg

"Wichita Pub Pedal - a Thursday Night Tradition" shirt. This prize is for the Coasters Bicycle Club member who wins or places the highest.

If a Coasters Bicycle Club member doesn't take top prize, I''ll give another shirt to the builder who does.

So 1 Coaster will definitely be receiving a shirt and possibly 1 non Coaster.

Color may be Army green depending on size.

Only two Coasters made it to the finish.

I'd like to offer the booby prize. (pun intended :) )
18x24" limited, laminated print of the skull-o-sis shoot.
Bike's with zero/lowest votes will be eligable. in the event of a tie, you'll have to duke it out in an undecided challange.
:lol:
15plt2f.jpg

dude i want one of those posters signed by u and your poster girl. that would look awsome in my garage. oh and sensor i am finishing the paint on it today i dont want to post pics of it half done. it is kool shiny, flakey, and even a bit rusty :D

karfer67 said:
dude i want one of those posters signed by u and your poster girl. that would look awsome in my garage. :D

i'm sure i could come up with a few smaller versions for the original cript crew. (those who braved the 27 pages of terror and lived to tell.)

it is done so i present to all of you for your hopeful approval the 2010 rat rod bikes. com build off #5 1st place trophy. the paint is drying and once dried the white lines will go away i do that so i try to make sure i dont miss spell anything.....hopefully. thanks to all and to steve for making this site happen again i am honored to be a part of it

001.jpg

009-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

007-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back