RRBBO #5 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, I think 3rd,4th,5th place is going have the most competition, Makes me want to get off my butt and start building.

ya......I could really use some pricing on headbadges cuz my Rocketeer build is screaming at me for one! :lol: :lol:

I will make a kustom bike seat for the winner with whatever you want on it just like the one I made for my build....If I happen to win it will go to the Runner-up :lol: Check out my build for more info!!!
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=26175

100_3270.jpg

100_3275.jpg

100_3279.jpg

100_3280-1.jpg

CIMG1910.jpg

CIMG1911.jpg

CIMG1908.jpg

Whatever place gets that seat, I'm shooting for that!!! That is a piece of art! I kind of liked it bare metal 4th picture down.......looked kinda aircraft stylin'!!! Looking forward to my jezusjonz headbadge. $33 bucks for a custom headbadge, and I gotta say, they turn out SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!! You CAN'T afford not to get one done.

59punk said:
Whatever place gets that seat, I'm shooting for that!!! That is a piece of art! I kind of liked it bare metal 4th picture down.......looked kinda aircraft stylin'!!! Looking forward to my jezusjonz headbadge. $33 bucks for a custom headbadge, and I gotta say, they turn out SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!! You CAN'T afford not to get one done.
Thanx man, it will a i will make another seat just like it with whatever you want on it for 1st place...unless that is me then it goes to second. :lol:

(shaking head wondering) whatever happened to the good old days where everyone wanted to be number 1??? lol
Thanks for the comments on the badge.....but remember it was your art....which made it look good!! I just made it shinny.... :D

FunkyStickman said:
Man, I was thinking of sitting this one out, but now... I don't know! :)

I have enough time, I think, I just need a plan.
Come on in! The waters fine!! :mrgreen:

you should build a blues bros. themed bike. just my $.02. 8)

Latest posts

Back