RRB BUILD OFF #5 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have voted for my three favorites, but it was not an easy choice to make. It sounds so cliche to say it, but there really are alot of great and worthy builds out there.

Here are my personal thoughts......

Best hotrod: Black and Wild
Best theme: Engine No. 9
Best custom: Skull-O-Sis
Best rust: Broken Beat and Scarred
Best girls: Salt Shaker
Best classic: Mildly Curious
Best steampunk: Super villan
Best suspension: Undertaker
Best military: Desert Stormer
Best paint: Grady Rocket
Best klunker: Black American
Best post apocalyptic: Beyond Thunderdome
Best 3-wheeler: Tiki Time cruiser
etc...

Pretty much every bike has something that I can appreciate and admire in some way shape or form.
I think it's really cool to see what the personal touches are that people add to thier bikes.
The little things that people will modify, based on whatever, the bikes lines, old school retro, new school tech, colors, materials, etc.

My personal overall favorite bike: Black and Wild
I am not sure why, but there are some things about this bike that strike me just right.
It's classic and original looking at the same time.
There is some really good attention to detail.
It just looks like a very cool bike,....like I said, my personal favorite.

I know I've not been around much lately... but I'm still wrenchn' on that Old Iron... working on a couple I probably should have entered, just never kept up with the time-line. Well... There is always next year! And I've got a garage full of possiblities...!!!

I cast my vote, and in keeping with the "Rat Rod" approch... frankly kept it to the "RATS..." not that there were not some really cool entries, and WOW some of the ideas were worthy... But some of them were not exactly within keeping to the idea of a "Rat Rod..." by my way of thinking, but hey... who am I to be saying what is or isn't... They were ALL Really Cool...!!! and that is the bottom line.

Anyway, thought I'd put a couple words together and let you Guys and Dolls [Great To See some of you Ladies out there...] just to let you know I'm still kicking and wrenching on the Iron when I can, although unfortunately not like I used to be able to...

Best of all to everyone, and Good Luck...!!!

So when's the next build-off?! 8)

Latest posts

Back