RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I notice there is not a prize pool thread yet, so figured I would start it by offering up some of these stickers: (Shoes not included!)

10402873725_6ac778a92f_z.jpg

2 each for the top 3 places sound good?

Remember if you are offering up prizes, that we have builders all over the globe, so make them cheap and easy to send!

Luke.

I'll be passing on Firewing's "GOLDEN NANNER" to the highest vote getting build that uses a nanner seat.
The winner must pass this on next year for the same category.
WP_001635_zpse3771f84.jpg

I'll pull together or make some other awards before the end of BONINE.

A set of my Thompson's Bottle Grips or Ball End Grips (if ball ends are in production by then) to the best set of handlebars. Winners choice of type and color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I do prize for the trike with the highest number of votes ( winner of the 3 wheelers ) ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certainly. Anybody can give out a prize for any category or place they want. Just keep in mind international shipping. Last year, Bean won one of my prizes and the shipping was crazy to Australia, so I had him pick something off of Amazon Australia and I paid for it.

Certainly. Anybody can give out a prize for any category or place they want. Just keep in mind international shipping. Last year, Bean won one of my prizes and the shipping was crazy to Australia, so I had him pick something off of Amazon Australia and I paid for it.

It's worse than that here in the Philippines. Even after the postage has been paid, the addressee must pay a large fee (ransom) to get the package. I sent my niece a textbook straight from Barns and Noble and they made her pay nearly 150 US Dollars to receive it, after I already paid pretty high postage.

I'm in... Will decide on what?
That amazon idea was great was thinking to do the same,with ebay... Like a Tee of their choice...Makes it much cheaper on shipping.

Because I have so many of these headlights,with dings and without, one of my prizes will be this headlight shell, rat rod style,nice old n rusty(no dings)... I used one of these on AOD last year...Not sure what category yet...:39:. Maybe i might add another one in case my other prize doesnt work out...Oh yeah,I will post any where in the world...

I have a Teng Tools key ring chain to offer as a prize.

It looks like this...

3536880925130882124.jpg

I have not decided on a category yet, any suggestions?

Glen.

Looks like that's made to hold a lot of doodads with your keys. Bottle openers and whatnot. Maybe it should go to the bike with the best doodads?

Looks like that's made to hold a lot of doodads with your keys. Bottle openers and whatnot. Maybe it should go to the bike with the best doodads?

:39: Hmmm… best doodads. Not bad. It could even be used as a doodad itself, so this is definitely an option.

I had already thought of "Best use of a tool in a build", which now that I think of it is in fact saying "Best use of a tool as a doodad in a build". Perhaps loosening up the criteria to include all doodads is a good idea.

Thanks for the suggestion Deven, it is currently the best one.

Glen.

Handmade recycled rusty metal wall decoration.
Never done a bike before,and thought it would make a great prize.This is hand carved(no plasma cutter)
With Rat Rod Bikes Build off #9 tagged onto it...
I guess this is for the WINNER and the light will go to.
Best or most imaginative light on a bike...
CAM00583.jpg

I make these to pay for my addiction.
Different shapes and styles etc...Wall signs,hat hooks,& as decorative garden stakes(metalpops)
CAM00590.jpg
CAM00588.jpg

That bike trophy is very cool.
I also like the Glendular Fever monkees.

Latest posts

Back