RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
Can I do prize for the trike with the highest number of votes ( winner of the 3 wheelers ) ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Certainly. Anybody can give out a prize for any category or place they want. Just keep in mind international shipping. Last year, Bean won one of my prizes and the shipping was crazy to Australia, so I had him pick something off of Amazon Australia and I paid for it.

Jan 21, 2009
Mililani, Hawaii
Certainly. Anybody can give out a prize for any category or place they want. Just keep in mind international shipping. Last year, Bean won one of my prizes and the shipping was crazy to Australia, so I had him pick something off of Amazon Australia and I paid for it.
It's worse than that here in the Philippines. Even after the postage has been paid, the addressee must pay a large fee (ransom) to get the package. I sent my niece a textbook straight from Barns and Noble and they made her pay nearly 150 US Dollars to receive it, after I already paid pretty high postage.

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
Because I have so many of these headlights,with dings and without, one of my prizes will be this headlight shell, rat rod style,nice old n rusty(no dings)... I used one of these on AOD last year...Not sure what category yet...:39:. Maybe i might add another one in case my other prize doesnt work out...Oh yeah,I will post any where in the world...

Looks like that's made to hold a lot of doodads with your keys. Bottle openers and whatnot. Maybe it should go to the bike with the best doodads?
:39: Hmmm… best doodads. Not bad. It could even be used as a doodad itself, so this is definitely an option.

I had already thought of "Best use of a tool in a build", which now that I think of it is in fact saying "Best use of a tool as a doodad in a build". Perhaps loosening up the criteria to include all doodads is a good idea.

Thanks for the suggestion Deven, it is currently the best one.

Glen.

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
Handmade recycled rusty metal wall decoration.
Never done a bike before,and thought it would make a great prize.This is hand carved(no plasma cutter)
With Rat Rod Bikes Build off #9 tagged onto it...
I guess this is for the WINNER and the light will go to.
Best or most imaginative light on a bike...
CAM00583.jpg

I make these to pay for my addiction.
Different shapes and styles etc...Wall signs,hat hooks,& as decorative garden stakes(metalpops)
CAM00590.jpg
CAM00588.jpg