RRB BO 13 Discussion Thread....feeling lucky?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That shirt is cool! Will def be ordering one.

I toyed around with the idea of a WWI Cycle Truck build, but then I started thinking about the Trek Rail CNC that I got, and then my Silver King Hextube frame came in. :confused::crazy::confused: I don't know what I am building now. I am leaning towards the Trek Rail though.

Was hoping to see that Hextube "driven by a retiring RRBiker".....:nerd:

Here ya go >> ORDER

rrbbo13_shirt.png

Those are cool..would be neat if they were offered up as prizes for the top three or so finishers..or maybe even top 10..
Logistics of that are wacked. Will they be in stock at the end? In what size or color? Hmm. I suppose if I bought 2 in 2xl black, I could earmark the other for 1st place. We can't very well expect Steve to foot the bill, nor would I want him to. But I'm guessing they get ordered in batches, so I'll hoping cash up front gets a shirt later... any thoughts?

Carl.

I use a company that prints the shirts on demand so that I don't have to store inventory or ship them out.

As a result, they make the majority of the money off the sale of the shirts. I think I make about $3-$5 a shirt depending on the design. I may sell 2-3 shirts a month if I'm lucky.

All that to say....I ain't getting rich off of any of this stuff on the forum.

Should have started an iPhone case website. :bigsmile:

Okkkayyyy..... let's get back to the anticipation of the upcoming build off. One week from tomorrow (or today for some of you down under), the build off begins!

Contrary to a couple of contrary guys on here, for most of the forum members this is the biggie build off of the year. Hoping to see some high levels of participation; I mean, heck, even Rat Rod himself has dedicated a new shirt design to this one!

I have been gathering parts for a build of a whole 'nother ilk this time around for me. No rust *GASP*, vintage but not typical 'vintage' that we see here, and a build I have been wanting to do for a number of years now.

Here's one clue to what I have up my grease coated sleeves....

30768073_2341894685836677_1265068933_o.jpg

just thought it would be a nice gesture..no need to get all defensive there dude..sorry if it offended you and your forum here..have fun in your build-off
You really read a lot into stuff bro. No defense, why would it offend me? i was just thinking out loud and offering to do it. Ahhh...not my forum either...

Carl.

I'm still tossing ideas into the air...
It's my fork that has me wondering. I still have the Monark two spring from the last WBO, but not on a Schwinn. I also have a classic chrome springer repop and it is a Jaguar, but they're kinda boring. So I'm brainstorming... what's gonna pop?

Carl.

Latest posts

Back