Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reposted all of the photos to full size

DSCF0311.JPG
DSCF0312.JPG
DSCF0331.JPG
DSCF0332.JPG

DSCF0333.JPG
DSCF0334.JPG
DSCF0335.JPG
DSCF0336.JPG
DSCF0337.JPG
DSCF0338.JPG
DSCF0339.JPG
DSCF0340.JPG
DSCF0341.JPG
DSCF0342.JPG
DSCF0343.JPG

Now I have my first full mock up, complete with an awesome t-shirt that arrived in the mail.
DSCF0351.JPG

The frame definitely needs some tweaks but I got it covered. I'm really not sure what forks are going to make the final cut yet, but aside from the pink these aren't to bad. It's really starting to talk to me now and believe me, I'm listening...

Now I have my first full mock up, complete with an awesome t-shirt that arrived in the mail.View attachment 77359

The frame definitely needs some tweaks but I got it covered. I'm really not sure what forks are going to make the final cut yet, but aside from the pink these aren't to bad. It's really starting to talk to me now and believe me, I'm listening...

Holy cow! I haven't checked in on the build before now, I did NOT expect it to go where it has after reading the opening post!

That got real crazy, real fast! Keep it up! :D

How long is that??? Talk about a stretch!:43::cool2:

I hope the leverage is not too much for that rear suspension when you add your weight on it.:39:[/Q
Holy cow! I haven't checked in on the build before now, I did NOT expect it to go where it has after reading the opening post!

That got real crazy, real fast! Keep it up! :D
Hello
How long is that??? Talk about a stretch!:43::cool2:

I hope the leverage is not too much for that rear suspension when you add your weight on it.:39:
HelloTRM,sorry I haven't answered but this form of communication is new to me. The bike is 8 feet 8 inches long. I have another brace planned for the extended backbone that should take care of things, I just have to get some metal from THE PILE. I appreciate your interest, been following this site for about a year, and I'm a fan of your work

Good morning RRB builders. Sorry I haven't replied sooner but I just learned how yesterday. I don't know what I expected but I didn't expect the positive response I got. I appreciate everyone's interest,and that they want to see what's next. I'm not sure myself, I hope I don't disappoint anyone. I'll try to keep up with replies but bear with me, I'm new to this computer stuff. Again, thanks to everyone, stay tuned, and good luck. This is almost too much fun

I love the crazy long stance. That's quite a stretch from the head tube back to where the seat will be. I'll be interested to see what kind of handlebars you come up with.

Wow, I wasn't expecting those frame mods as I scrolled down the page! This should be fun to watch!

BTW, when you (or Chris) post your pics, select 'Full Image' next to the file after it loads so that it will show up bigger on the screen.:)
I meant to thank you for the photo top, and to tell you how much I like Harlequin, I've had that steering system in my head for years and you built it. Awesome! !!

Latest posts

Back