Rookie Sub-Comp?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bean ain't no rookie either!! :p :mrgreen:
I don't think that is a photo of Simplistic Speed. His photobucket has been screwed up though.

I had forgotten about this. Deal me in! :D

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=75546

SOUTHERN FLYER
100_5588_zpsdb0bf4bc.jpg

Yeah, that phot ois just my inspiration, I don't know what to do about photobucket other than pay them money or open a new account (but that would require me to change all the links.

panelman said:
Don't forget Me!!! If Im not to late. Stock Isn't
Build thread
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72032
Finished Thread
viewtopic.php?f=78&t=75501

IMG_0732_zps7afbccc7.jpg

IMG_0733_zps33460031.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing this bike on Saturday!

Machine Age Victim said:
Yeah, that phot ois just my inspiration, I don't know what to do about photobucket other than pay them money or open a new account (but that would require me to change all the links.

If you want, you can send me you best photo of Simplistic and I can host it on my photobucket and that way you'll be able to have a working link to at least one photo of it.

kingfish254 said:
Machine Age Victim said:

If you want, you can send me you best photo of Simplistic and I can host it on my photobucket and that way you'll be able to have a working link to at least one photo of it.

Great, thanks, shoot me your email in a PM! Apparently my account bandwidth counter will reset on the 15th.

I use my google photo album to
host me pics since it doesn't cost anything. You can also load them directly from your phone if you use the tapatalk app.

Machine Age Victim said:
Thanks, I'll just use imageshack

9wte.jpg

You should send that link to Steve (RatRod) so that he can fix your Voting gallery photo for you!
Love that ring! I bet we start seeing others slicing and dicing there Exerciser rings now.

WOW, there's a lot of nice fist time Build-Off entrys. I'm a rookie too. I signed on in January this to get in on the fun. My bike is the Mooneyes Shop Bike.

BUILD THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=72112
FINISHED THREAD: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=75630

Latest posts

Back