Rollfast update 3/28

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what I have so far. It a 50's Rollfast frame with 72 spoke rims, Kenda flame 26x2.125 tires, unknown stem, crank, and bars, with a columbia tank. What should I do next?
Picture04031.jpg

Picture04029.jpg

Picture04032.jpg

Re: Rollfast

well at first when you asked "what should i do next?" my first thought was "sell me the tank" but then i thought more. it would look cool to maybe just paint the center part of the tank matching green and the rest of the tank just bare metal. or if your feeling really into it maybe engine turn the middle part.

Thats the ugliest bike ive ever seen, As the nice guy i am ill let you sell me the bike so it wont enbarass you anymore!
Very cool bike, looks like it should have wings and a set of machine guns on it shooting down the Red Baron.

jon said:
Thats the ugliest bike ive ever seen, As the nice guy i am ill let you sell me the bike so it wont enbarass you anymore!
Very cool bike, looks like it should have wings and a set of machine guns on it shooting down the Red Baron.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would leave it as is! Possibly add some fenders? Either way I think it looks great. Thank you for posting this- I had no idea that Columbia tank would fit that frame. I have a 1955(?) Hawthorne with the same frame, in the process of being ratted up, of course. :lol: This gives me ideas. Did you do any mods to the tank to make it fit, or did it just fit?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back