• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD ROLLFAST FRAME $75

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
FOR SALE: Rollfast 26" Twin Twin Top Tube Frame
good shape. $75.00 Shipped to lower 48 from IA 50022
PayPal, Cash, or Postal Money Order.

PICTURES BELOW

Last edited:
CAM03039.jpg
CAM03042.jpg
CAM03041.jpg

Yeah, thanks @pholTmonx ... my buddy has the same frame, but his has been modded a bit-- the seat-tube is curved and the rear-end is like raked out different. It rides really nice, but I just like that the double top-tubes cantilever to the seatstays, and hit that loop in a "wishbone" configuration. Just looks cool...

Yeah, thanks @pholTmonx ... my buddy has the same frame, but his has been modded a bit-- the seat-tube is curved and the rear-end is like raked out different. It rides really nice, but I just like that the double top-tubes cantilever to the seatstays, and hit that loop in a "wishbone" configuration. Just looks cool...
Fully agree... I think we were both considering the black and white one recently. I've kept an eye open after seeing that one

Fully agree... I think we were both considering the black and white one recently. I've kept an eye open after seeing that one
Rad frame for sure. Glad you're scoring it 808. I hadn't seen one of these frames till that black and white one. I'll be sure to share pics when I'm done building it:)

If I get the headset squared away...

@Bicycle808 and @Dizzle Problems looks like we will be having an informal twin top tube build off like it or not... I'm joining the cool kid crew
Nice! Rad frames for sure. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with! I'm still having headset issues. I unearthed a post via google from 2011 where @Bicycle808 describes a similar issue.. 32.7 cups fall right in, sloppy even. The wald 4080 seems a solution, but not the best... Other then that, all parts are standing by. (Mines, as most of my builds, low/no budget/ on hand.) Think it'll come out fun tho.

Nice! Rad frames for sure. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with! I'm still having headset issues. I unearthed a post via google from 2011 where @Bicycle808 describes a similar issue.. 32.7 cups fall right in, sloppy even. The wald 4080 seems a solution, but not the best... Other then that, all parts are standing by. (Mines, as most of my builds, low/no budget/ on hand.) Think it'll come out fun tho.

I'll pop my cups out and put the calipers on'm. I'll also see if Worksman cups fit; if they do, i'll probably have some I can send ya...

I'll pop my cups out and put the calipers on'm. I'll also see if Worksman cups fit; if they do, i'll probably have some I can send ya...
Thanks 808. I have cups, just not the rest. Everything I had on deck bearing and race wise didn't want to line up nicely. Plus I wanted an excuse to use the tioga bear trap I have, ha. The fork I got for this build is a worksman though. Until I read your old post, I didn't even consider the crown race could be 27. I've been meaning to buy calipers. Looks like today's my day.

Thanks 808. I have cups, just not the rest. Everything I had on deck bearing and race wise didn't want to line up nicely. Plus I wanted an excuse to use the tioga bear trap I have, ha. The fork I got for this build is a worksman though. Until I read your old post, I didn't even consider the crown race could be 27. I've been meaning to buy calipers. Looks like today's my day.
I got cup and caged bearings, but nothing else in mine. I'm gonna mock it up with stuff i got on hand. Worst case, i'll run loose ballz....

Yea, sorry for the thread take over @rrtbike . I actually figured the headset out this afternoon. Had to cannibalize 4 headsets to get there. My headtube measured 33.2...

OD of Worksman cups is 1.315", or 33.401mm if you're a metric guy. I bet a Worksman set would press in just fine...

Latest posts

Back