Rodentia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY JIM!!!!11 Heres a pic of me in my Freakbikemilitia shirt, all the ladies loved the pink..
Im about 2 fall asleep in civics class, My friend was playing with the camera lol.
DSCF0801.jpg

Too freakin cool Chainy, nice job...Kelly

I tried to weld the cage together but it just didn't work. The wire was rubber coated, which sucked, so I ground off where needed. But the cage metal was to thin and I just burned thru it. So I recut the chunk I screwed up and then zip tied it all together. I kinda like the look the zip ties give Jasper's cage. He seems to like it too! :mrgreen:
2007_0328dontknow30022.jpg

Here's how it looks on the bike ...
2007_0328dontknow30023.jpg

Nice pic of Jasper stylin' and profilin'! Whooooo!
2007_0328dontknow30024.jpg

I want to thank all you guys for playing along on the goofyness that Rodentia has engulfed me in. I'm having a ball and it's all cause of RatRodBikes and it's members! I will finish her off this weekend and hopefully do it in the alotted time, but no matter what she'll be rideable this weekend!
Thanks again,
Chainsaw

HEY JIM!!!!11 Heres a pic of me in my Freakbikemilitia shirt, all the ladies loved the pink..
Im about 2 fall asleep in civics class, My friend was playing with the camera lol.
Hilarious pic!!!

Thank YOU Chainsaw, you made this really cool RRBBO even better!
(and I mean this in a sincere and not sucking up kinda way :mrgreen: )

"You can put a man on trial, but you can't make the guilty pay

And you can cage an animal, but you can't take away the rage"

Shinedowns take on Chainy and his madness....

2007_0328dontknow30022.jpg

Did you have to ask permission from Giggles before you raided her zip tie collection, lol...Kelly

The Finished Bike is awesome Chainsaw..
You have a great imagination.

The fenders are incredible..
The bars and grips are great..

And I had a lot of Fun with the Guessing games.
It made it personal and exciting.

and that is what this Forum is about.
I'm glad you brought the Fun to The table,

peace,
Kev.

Latest posts

Back