Rodentia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone once said something about a rat bike should be both fun and dangerous! Am I heading in the right direction?
2007_0224whatever30010.jpg

It cruises, it bruises, it slices and dices but will it make Julienne fries? Only time will tell. :wink:
By the way, I plan on mounting a blade on both sides of the crank.

Hopefully I'll get some stuff done tomorrow and I'll post the pics ASAP.

Clothespin "n" said:
( he bows down with total respect )

that is SICK...
your flippin brilliant!
Me Likes a lot!
very cool!

peace,
Kev.

Thanks Kev. I had to pull sumthin' outta where ever I pulled it from, cause you guys are doing some off the wall stuff! Things should get very interesting over the next few weeks! :shock:

Hooch said:
I am waiting for a hatchet headbadge and a chainsaw chain for a chain now lol maybe some rambo knives welded to a cut off set f apehangers lol

:lol: Sorry no hatchets on this one, but once I get back to the "HellBeast Towing Service" bike project, it will have hatchets for handlebars. Also planning on pitchfork forks for the beast.

I think there should be a prize for the most dangerous bike/accessory. Just think about poppin a wheelie and slicing your legs. And they thought the Stick shift was dangerous.

Wickedly sweet

After a little slicing, I came up with this ensamble. The little pink pieces are to sleeve the bars together.
2007_0225whatever40015-1.jpg

This is how they turned out. I'll have to add a couple of inches to the ends, but otherwise this is how they should look at the finish. Sorry the photo sucks.
2007_0225whatever40018.jpg

Nice, the bars follow the same line as the down tube on the frame. Very cool Chainy
beerchug.gif
...Kelly

Latest posts

Back