Rockin' Rollfast - Finally a Video!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ren man, just because you said so...
c27d027ac2e01086126d28ba890ee120.jpg

It does look like a cable jack. I think you mentioned this too...
b81868aff6204c7cf872a0146501c849.jpg

The flip down vibrato bar shifter.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...
Awesome! Now, plug me into something!
HenryGross1975.jpeg

Need a video...with sound...and music!!!

I really had my doubts as to the outcome of this build at first. But now, you have really stepped up and won me over!! All I need to witness now is a righteous riff!! [emoji869][emoji869][emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get BORED FAST.jpg

RFbtV2.jpg

1941 Rollfast (Huffy rear triangle), 55" wheelbase 26 x 2.125 - 26 x 1 3/8, Steyr 3 speed hub, bent 26" springer fork, chop shop solid seat post, repo 9 hole rear rack, Wald BB conversion, SR crankset with VP bear traps, 28" moon bars with Thompson coke bottle grips, checkerboard cable sleeves, Sears bare metal spring seat, Sharp 2.5 x 4.95 wide range speaker, Fender micro amp & Fender road worn head badge, cedar and tweed custom tank, tubular guitar rack. Shown below with a custom steampunk 1961 Epiphone Olympic.
DSC00999.JPG

Carl.

Last edited:
Oh yeah! That Guitar needs to be in the final pics!
This is great Carl, a real home run of a build!

Luke.
That was the plan all along my friend. Although I modified an existing guitar stand so that I could use/transport any electric guitar, and the guitar rack is removable, this guitar was the one I had in mind for the final pics.

Carl.

Good decision on the bar swap and those red flake grips.
You've knocked it out of the stadium just like the Beatles did in Shea.

An amazing looking cool ride, love the built in guitar rack. Now you can ride your Art and music as well as make it!!
I have discovered a new need...
If I'm going to go play out, I'll need a cord and I'd like a strap as well. Looks like I need a saddle bag to carry my essentials in. Because what kind of roady doesn't bring everything the musician needs to the gig?

Carl.

If this was painted black and white polkadots, you could call it Randy Rhodie.:21:

I agree with TRM tho, there's plenty of space there.

I've got these for sale, brown leather, red stitching.
28506_b60ff42cbb40c2933d7600b103018333.jpg
28509_c8c058752498703b7f63047b0429519c.jpg
They're around the same width as your guitar. If you want one shoot me a pm and we can figure out a price that works for you.

Latest posts

Back