Rockin' Rollfast - Finally a Video!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering about that, I didn't know if you thought of putting it on a fender or if you had another idea.

Ha, maybe you can upholster the seat crate style.
fendertweed1.jpg

Fender Tweed...

Carl. :rockout:

Lol
I knew what fender tweed was, I was thinking putting it on fenders/mud guards.

The crate seat idea was based on a buddies bass amp, was sparkle blue vinyl sewn in that plush puffy, down coat style.

Wish I had a pic.

The guitarist in my first garage band in jr high had a silver glitter padded upholstered Earth amp... I had a Bassman 100 I wish I still had...

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

Last edited:
Lol
I knew what fender tweed was, I was thinking putting it on fenders/mud guards.

The crate seat idea was based on a buddies bass amp, was sparkle blue vinyl sewn in that plush puffy, down coat style.

Wish I had a pic.
That sounds like an old Kustom amp. Puffy, metallic blue. Carl, I had a Bassman 100 as well. Fun amp for bass and guitar. Traded it and a Mexican Tele I wish I still had for my son's first drum set. But, he has made the drums his instrument and outlet for musical expression, so it's all good.

That sounds like an old Kustom amp. Puffy, metallic blue. Carl, I had a Bassman 100 as well. Fun amp for bass and guitar. Traded it and a Mexican Tele I wish I still had for my son's first drum set. But, he has made the drums his instrument and outlet for musical expression, so it's all good.
Yea, I knew crate was wrong when I typed it.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Research done... two stage nice and gritty, should be about 1 watt output.
Tubey Rube.jpg

That's what I'm talking about!

Carl.

Last edited:
Hard to play guitar and ride at the same time. But it would be cool.

That's COOOL!!
Thanks. Was a husk when I got it, just a neck and stripped body. 61' Epiphone Olympic, the 2nd steampunk of 4 I have done...

Carl.

Now I'm going in two directions...
I've started building my tanklifier, pics soon...
I've also got a line on a 110v buzzbox like the one I used a couple yrs ago. Since I only have 110 in the garage, and a 220 welder just waiting to get over to the new garage... a 110v welder will get me thru before this Build Off ends...

Carl.

Time to cut that frame. Gonna be a cool look with that stretch.
I need to get some steel to make the plates that will do the connecting. But yeah, it's getting close to chop time. I'll dig out my unistrut frame jig I made for my first build, and try to get it all lined up.

Carl.

micro update...
1863f30dbf49a3687a328bc35df3bac9.jpg

tanklifier guts - this time it's functional... still sourcing a speaker. Will probably test it tomorrow as a tube preamp overdrive pedal. It's not a direct copy of anything so I'm anxious to hear it.

Carl.

Last edited:
this build puts a whole new twist on the phrase '' iam fitting Fenders on my bike '' :rockout:
i love what you did with that guitar :41: wish i knew electronics like you , to me if its more than wirering a light i feel like its alien technology ahah

ROCK ON BROTHER!!!!
Can't wait to hear the "tanklifier" in action!
11 all the way!

Latest posts

Back