Rockin' Rollfast - Finally a Video!

Sep 14, 2013
Bradley Illinoiz
www.instagram.com
Crashed this bike a few days ago. Actually before I changed the handlebars... Tried to climb a curb parallel and put the front tire sideways. Caught it on the way down, no damage to the bike but I over bent my knees... been sore for a few days. It's also part of why I tried the bigger bars, to get a better handle on them bent forks. Also, nobody has seemed to notice, but I've flipped the seat post around to a taller riding position (it's that way in the GIF) and after a ride today, it's definitely more comfortable. Polished my front rim finally, and it looks much better too.

Carl.

Apr 14, 2015
Bike came out great Carl ! Not going to lie there was a couple times I had my doubts on how this bike would looks at the finish line .... Well it looks great love the Rat & Roll concept . I could see this thing rolling up to the stage in a smoky bars room . Then jump off and start ripping a rocken roll blues riff & bring every one to their feet ! Well done man !!!
Also like the bars you have on ther now they flow nice .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 24, 2013
Holy Toledo
Somehow, when I saw this bike before, I didn't realize you put a stand in the back wheel ! I thought you were just putting some of your awesome guitars in the pics. That's soooooo awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GuitarlCarl
The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles