Rockin' Rollfast - Finally a Video!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a final roll 007.jpg

Hi Mom!

That's freakin' awesome.
Now I want one.
GTB!
I actually have a little VOX battery amp with better tone control and built in drum rhythms too. I'm thinking of updating the tanklifier at some point. It'll be fun busking at festivals and car shows with a rhythm section behind me!

Carl.

Last edited:
I was real torn with the over the top reverb from the church basement space. It really only took 11 takes, and I didn't get any of the cleaner tones available with the volume backed off, on this one. Spirit in the Sky sounds great. ZZ Top and AC/DC are good, Neil Young's rockers are awesome. In the end, I used an old original of my own titled, The Lost Art of Self Destruction.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...

[emoji106] Great work Carl!
Your best build yet!

Luke.
Thanks brother, means a lot to me to read that. Even though a couple of people around here have said that to me, it means something to have a builder of your caliber recognize it.

Carl.

Thanks brother, means a lot to me to read that. Even though a couple of people around here have said that to me, it means something to have a builder of your caliber recognize it.

Carl.

I mean it, I would love that bike to ride around on and jam with...
Of course I would have to learn how to play...

Really hoping you get top 5 this year, at least top 10, the bike and you deserve it! :thumbsup:

Luke.

Latest posts

Back