1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Chuck Berry

Discussion in 'THE OTHER TALK' started by deorman, Mar 18, 2017.

1. deorman

deorman

We just lost this guy.

2. horsefarmer

horsefarmer

3. Falstaff

Falstaff

I clicked like...But I don't like it. Just like the fact that we can honor the greats.

horsefarmer likes this.
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat Pro Member

I saw his free concert in Jacksonville in 2003, the city was having it's fireworks on the 3rd for some reason, and he came out and played for over an hour and a half. It sounded just like the 50's! Even the younger crowd who never heard of him were getting in to it. After his second encore, I was over on the side and watched as he waited behind the amps to see if the crowd wanted another encore, but then the fireworks started over the river. I was hoping for more.

horsefarmer and Falstaff like this.
  5. horsefarmer

horsefarmer

I know what you mean feels awkward.:(

Falstaff likes this.