Revedo checkin in from HB

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! NO, you are never alone here! The people are so nice...It's scary!

Oh ya!
What 1st got me re-hooked (as an adult) was a Cheetos Cheesy Rider I got for free from a roomate that won it at his companies X-mas party raffle. He was a route driver for Frito Lay. He wasn't secure enough in his manhood so it was gonna be trashed.
Love the bike, still turns heads.
Then a neighbor was tossin a Micargi Puma with a springer. Love it too.
Got a Nirve Beach Cruiser I customized with mock springer I designed. This too was being set out for next days trash pick up. Love this bike.
Got the Phat Kaddy.Yep, on top of a residents Sunday night trash cans for Monday pick-up! Love it.

And my latest gem, a 70 Raleigh Chopper I just took for it's maiden ride yesterday. Ahhhhemm, cough cough ahhhhhhem ready for trash.
I designed another springer like extension that I can only say was like something the guys on tv's OCC made. I caught, literally, a 1 second glimpse of it as the show ended and couldn't find it on their site. The extensions connect to chrome brackets a couple inches off the ground instead of the wheel centerline. The brackets then go vertically up to the axle. Had this on the Phat but since the Raleigh is miraculously the same exact color it's there now and is, like the whippersnappers say, DOPE!! lol It's up for sale as of today so I'll be snappin pics and will post up tonight. Love it mucho much-oh!

Then there's the 2 swing bikes, a couple Schwinn mountain bikes, Schwinn beach cruiser, a Micargi Mustang and a Huffy grocery getter and finally a POS Kent cruiser.
Only laid out cash for the mountain bikes.
This is what I'm down to now.

Oh ya, almost forgot, got a Green Machine I'll be moddin and prolly adding some kinda chain saw motor to.
And a low slung 3 wheeler that steers from the 2 rears. Uh huh, motor mod in the future.

I found an electric chopper in the trash that I grafted a rear swingarm from a 50cc pocket rocket (trash find). It was made for adolescent age kids but the swingarm makes it long enough for big 50 yo kids! The OCC set-up was on this originally but the the controller board was fried so it just sits in storage cuz I know zero about electrical stuff. Looks bizatchin with the fat rear tire!

Oh ya!
What 1st got me re-hooked (as an adult) was a Cheetos Cheesy Rider I got for free from a roomate that won it at his companies X-mas party raffle. He was a route driver for Frito Lay. He wasn't secure enough in his manhood so it was gonna be trashed.
Love the bike, still turns heads.
Then a neighbor was tossin a Micargi Puma with a springer. Love it too.
Got a Nirve Beach Cruiser I customized with mock springer I designed. This too was being set out for next days trash pick up. Love this bike.
Got the Phat Kaddy.Yep, on top of a residents Sunday night trash cans for Monday pick-up! Love it.

And my latest gem, a 70 Raleigh Chopper I just took for it's maiden ride yesterday. Ahhhhemm, cough cough ahhhhhhem ready for trash.
I designed another springer like extension that I can only say was like something the guys on tv's OCC made. I caught, literally, a 1 second glimpse of it as the show ended and couldn't find it on their site. The extensions connect to chrome brackets a couple inches off the ground instead of the wheel centerline. The brackets then go vertically up to the axle. Had this on the Phat but since the Raleigh is miraculously the same exact color it's there now and is, like the whippersnappers say, DOPE!! lol It's up for sale as of today so I'll be snappin pics and will post up tonight. Love it mucho much-oh!

Then there's the 2 swing bikes, a couple Schwinn mountain bikes, Schwinn beach cruiser, a Micargi Mustang and a Huffy grocery getter and finally a POS Kent cruiser.
Only laid out cash for the mountain bikes.
This is what I'm down to now.
Any pics of The chopper? I might be interested. Thanks

Latest posts

Back