"Retro Room" 60's Bicycle Store Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 60's Bicycle Store Build

Just about done! 8)

judge2-1.jpg

display2-3.jpg

display3-3.jpg

display1-4.jpg

mikesbikes36 said:
man that is flippin sweet ....u got the goods ron !!!!!

Thanks man, its been a fun project. I am betting it is a never ending thing though. lol ☺

yeah ur rite man ..u know it will never end !!! but its super cool and u know if u ever get sick of it u can make a ton of cash ...so its a win win !!!!
u need one of these tho ...
IMG_20120225_164803.jpg

judge1-1-1.jpg

RailRider said:
Rustinkerer said:
Now all you need is a banner or two, a black & white tv, and a bunch of ashtrays! :mrgreen: -Adam

No smoking in my shop! lol It will make a nice environment when I work on my bikes. 8)

Just thinking in terms of 60s accuracy. I'm surprised they didn't have ashtrays for BIKES back then! (Blech!) -Adam

No this is my style of HOARDING!
What a collection!!!!

Rustinkerer said:
RailRider said:
Rustinkerer said:
Now all you need is a banner or two, a black & white tv, and a bunch of ashtrays! :mrgreen: -Adam

No smoking in my shop! lol It will make a nice environment when I work on my bikes. 8)

Just thinking in terms of 60s accuracy. I'm surprised they didn't have ashtrays for BIKES back then! (Blech!) -Adam

Yeah no kidding, lol However I wish we still had the freedom to choose we had back then. 8)

You never know I might find a cool ash tray from back then and add it.

kingfish254 said:
No this is my style of HOARDING!
What a collection!!!!

lol, you should see the room behind the wall, lol Talk about a mess of stuff! ☺

This is a cool build, how big is this room? Let see the mess behind the wall.

The bike room is about 24 x 30', the inventory room is 24 x 16' and has shelve lining it, but mostly new bike stuff. ☺

Picked up a few new goodies to add to the room. 8)

display2-4.jpg

display1-5.jpg

display4-3.jpg

...and my favorite!

huffy1-5.jpg

Man! I gota tell ya' this room of yours is totally boss.I find myself looking around my shop all the time for leftovers from my muscle bike days that you might want. Keep it up.
-Kreep-

Kreep said:
Man! I gota tell ya' this room of yours is totally boss.I find myself looking around my shop all the time for leftovers from my muscle bike days that you might want. Keep it up.
-Kreep-

Cool if you find some stuff feel free to email or PM me. I am mostly looking for either items in the boxes,
or even just the boxes if they are flashy. Many times the boxes are harder to find than the items that go in them. lol
Will be adding more as I go. Making some clones also to mix in. Stuff that no longer exists mainly. 8)

Mr. Kool said:
Wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!

What are the opening hours???????? :mrgreen:

We will be open on Feb. 35th 9-9:05

Actually planning this as a Mini Bike Shop Museum. I will show it on my Website, and also allow people nearby to come visit and hang out if they like.
I am in Southern IL. and have had other stop by. Prefer a 24 hour lead time notice though. 8)

Latest posts

Back