REMIX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: REMIX...Finally Done!

Thanks guys for the support and encouragement. Its been mind blowing seeing the mouth dropping transformations emerge over the last few months by some talented creators! I think there are several awesome builds that have eclipsed Remix? It's just fantastic to see so many incredible builds...I'm anticipating to see them all done by next weekend!

I didn't expect anything less,I knew this was going to be a amazing piece of artwork...C :) ngradulations on another brilliant entry...

a true piece of art!!!!! Congrats!!

Wow my friend! Retro-Jules Verne Time Machine-SteamPunkish-Buck Rodger-Art Deco-Funkafuturistic... Another Masterpiece! Congratulations! When you have the grand opening to that museum/gallery to showcase your creations, I will be there!

Funkme said:
I didn't expect anything less,I knew this was going to be a amazing piece of artwork...C :) ngradulations on another brilliant entry...
jats said:
a true piece of art!!!!! Congrats!!
EastOfEastLos said:
Wow my friend! Retro-Jules Verne Time Machine-SteamPunkish-Buck Rodger-Art Deco-Funkafuturistic... Another Masterpiece! Congratulations! When you have the grand opening to that museum/gallery to showcase your creations, I will be there!
kim_dude said:
This bike is amazing. It needs to be on display in a museum or art gallery.

Thanks guys for the rolling art comments? I have to admit it rides as good as it looks! :wink:

What can I say, your attention to detail is breathtaking and your skill-sets are best of class. I'm an industrial designer by degree and have made literally 100's of prototypes... and I'm going to tell you that some of the materials you used seemed so wrong that now I need to question what is right. Your ingenuity has placed you were you belong again this year, if I were to challenge you it would be to see you pouring all that wit into a rattier rat rod, I think that if you were to do this the universe might just turn inside out.

Your sweet build is rockin the votes buddy. I'm still hoping that some of us can pull together a draft and catch up. :mrgreen:

tvc15 said:
What can I say, your attention to detail is breathtaking and your skill-sets are best of class. I'm an industrial designer by degree and have made literally 100's of prototypes... and I'm going to tell you that some of the materials you used seemed so wrong that now I need to question what is right. Your ingenuity has placed you were you belong again this year, if I were to challenge you it would be to see you pouring all that wit into a rattier rat rod, I think that if you were to do this the universe might just turn inside out.

A couple of years ago I started building a 36 Ford Rat Rod…I’m hoping to finish this project late this year or early next spring. Perhaps when I'm done, I’ll build a Rat bike for next year's RRBO9 contest to spruce up the trucks bed? :wink: :wink:

Latest posts

Back