1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

Ratty News

Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 4 FINISHED BIKES' started by Schwinnspastic, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Schwinnspastic

Schwinnspastic

finaly after months of procrastination and tinkerin',( or should I say fighting parts thats just refused to co-operate ) this bike has finally
    come together and actully still within my original theme... a newsboy bike though not quite what I had originally thought up but what the hey!
    This turned out to be a 2 day crunch build, the frame was rust and 3 layers of peeling pain yesterday and today a good rider that I like a lot.
    Before
    [​IMG]
    and after complete with a satchel of the Rat Rod Bikes printable flyers ( I past out a few today on my ride / picture taking trip )
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    talk about doing things quick , I didn't ever do anything to mount the tank plate so...I tied it on with burlap strands from the potato sack
    I made the satchel from :lol: the things you can do with burlap sacks are endless :?:
    [​IMG]
    just another shot I took on the ride
    [​IMG]
    A big congrats to all who finnished , so many great bikes resurected in this build off...you all are a group of tallented builders and I know
    that I too will have a problem figuring out which one are tops !!!!!

2. Markm

Markm

sweet!!
    Diggin the Guard!!!

3. Dr. Sizzle

Dr. Sizzle

Awesome

4. ricksterr1221

ricksterr1221

I Absolutely love the Bike. the chain guard is epic.

5. deorman

deorman

That bike is alratt by me! :)

6. sensor

sensor

turned out great :mrgreen:

7. theVULTURE

theVULTURE

congrats on a great build! the pictures by the gas pumps remind me of a movie.... and then the picture on the bridge!
    yup i was thinking about "stand by me" one of my favorites!
    wow, what a great bike! everything about it makes it fit in those pictures 8)
    excellent!
    where in NorCal are you? this looks like Placer County?

8. mastronaut

mastronaut

Very Classy build! 8)

9. Schwinnspastic

Schwinnspastic

hey vulture I live in Lewiston in Trinity County and the pics are in downtown old Lewiston ....not a whole lot in this little town but it sure is
    a nice place to live :D Thanks for the props guys ,I should have used spell check on the post... duh