Ratty News

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
finaly after months of procrastination and tinkerin',( or should I say fighting parts thats just refused to co-operate ) this bike has finally
come together and actully still within my original theme... a newsboy bike though not quite what I had originally thought up but what the hey!
This turned out to be a 2 day crunch build, the frame was rust and 3 layers of peeling pain yesterday and today a good rider that I like a lot.
Before
100_6956.jpg

and after complete with a satchel of the Rat Rod Bikes printable flyers ( I past out a few today on my ride / picture taking trip )
100_0142.jpg

100_0144.jpg

talk about doing things quick , I didn't ever do anything to mount the tank plate so...I tied it on with burlap strands from the potato sack
I made the satchel from :lol: the things you can do with burlap sacks are endless :?:
100_0145.jpg

just another shot I took on the ride
100_0148.jpg

A big congrats to all who finnished , so many great bikes resurected in this build off...you all are a group of tallented builders and I know
that I too will have a problem figuring out which one are tops !!!!!

I Absolutely love the Bike. the chain guard is epic.

congrats on a great build! the pictures by the gas pumps remind me of a movie.... and then the picture on the bridge!
yup i was thinking about "stand by me" one of my favorites!
wow, what a great bike! everything about it makes it fit in those pictures 8)
excellent!
where in NorCal are you? this looks like Placer County?

hey vulture I live in Lewiston in Trinity County and the pics are in downtown old Lewiston ....not a whole lot in this little town but it sure is
a nice place to live :D Thanks for the props guys ,I should have used spell check on the post... duh

Latest posts

Back