"RATS-ALT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thatismytruck said:
Glad the apes are put away. (put them on after the build off for riding)

I like the bull horns! few have done it, if any. Love this thing!
ChrisMac said:
I don't know. I kinda liked the MTB bar ends myself.
Double Nickle said:
Smoopy's said:
ChrisMac said:

+1
Second
Smoopy's said:
ChrisMac said:

+1

GREAT....I did take them off, to see If I liked them. When I went to put them on I stripped them by over tightening the screws, they're aluminum.....Have to look in the pile for another pair..I might not make the deadline now! :roll:

Gdcast said:
Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be) :lol:
Doris "Gdcast" Day.......Uh oh, I'm showing my age!

I never thought I'd be spending two days on MTB bar ends. Put them on, take them off. Put them on, take them off.....Decided I LIKED them....Put them on, broke them. Found another pair. Put them on, spend an hour trying to get the right angle. They didn't line up right....One was a quarter inch longer then the other (idiot)...By the way these do not go on easily.....Found ANOTHER pair, made sure they match. If ya didn't like the bar ends BEFORE, you'll like these even less, because they're BIGGER. :lol:
"RATS-ALT" has left the building...He is complete...Thank you very much.

facebook_like_button1.png

stocksucks said:
:lol:
Show us some pics
I said he left the building.....I wasn't kidding. :lol:

001-55.jpg

I didn't really care for your first ones that were green. the smaller ones seemed almost like an afterthought and the green made them pop too much.
I really like these bigger black ones. They seem in scale with the bars and the positioning is perfect!!
Your time was well spent.
I love this build!

Thanks guys. These are my final pics for this thread.

I hear jet engines are going to become very popular. I'm gathering parts for my next build NOW!
007-14.jpg

And finally: I've actually ridden this, and so hasn't my son and Grand daughter. ..But I prefer pumping iron... It's an exercise bike!
DSC04779.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Re: "RATS-ALT" (jet engine?)

Sweet piece of bike art ! like the color combo and choice of parts, good luck !

KOTA said:
Thanks guys. These are my final pics for this thread.

I hear jet engines are going to become very popular. I'm gathering parts for my next build NOW!
007-14.jpg

And finally: I've actually ridden this, and so hasn't my son and Grand daughter. ..But I prefer pumping iron... It's an exercise bike!
DSC04779.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Im seeing a big wheel bike for the next build off with your turbine part??? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :?:

Maybe your next build is going to be a jet powered penny farthing!

socratesjpt said:
That looks like a kids bike in you hand
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's the same size as your bike! Honest!

Latest posts

Back