RRBBO13 RATLINER ( tail lights, more sprockets, titanium and she is done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I almost forgot to thank college cyclery for their help with the odd parts I didn't have for this build. If any of you travel through Sacramento I highly suggest stopping by. It's sacramento's oldest bike shop and is full of awesomeness.
36ba0a2246d1b3683d128aa65d047285.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Cool Cool Bike!! gotta ask what bender/roller/mandrel bender are you using?? I have been looking to buy something for tighter bends. You can convo me also Thanks !

Cool Cool Bike!! gotta ask what bender/roller/mandrel bender are you using?? I have been looking to buy something for tighter bends. You can convo me also Thanks !
I use a jd2 model 4 air hydraulic bender. Fair warning with the pump and a few dies it cost over 2k. Manual benders like the model 32 are good too but have to be bolted to the floor or something very solid. Also different radius need different dies.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info!! I have been researching various manufactures this will give me another option to check them out, trying to get the most bang for the buck, I have a feeling if I go with a manual bender I will regret not going with air/power assist :39:

Latest posts

Back