RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crazy cool! Brown seat seems perfect with the tuck and roll effect on top.

Plenty of space in there to hide all the electric bits. Maybe paint the part of the frame you see flat black? Doesn't seem to flow with the kit.

Can't wait to see the rest of this deal.

Crazy cool! Brown seat seems perfect with the tuck and roll effect on top.

Plenty of space in there to hide all the electric bits. Maybe paint the part of the frame you see flat black? Doesn't seem to flow with the kit.

Can't wait to see the rest of this deal.
The kit will be two tone, the lower half being the same color as the frame.
I agree about the seat, but if I were to use the black one it would be re upholstered in tuck and roll.

I almost went slick black, but like the patina idea.
Although, I did think a while about the bass boat sparkle idea you mentioned.

This almost was the theme song.

Yeah, I couldn’t find a video for ‘ratty faded Cadillac’.....so......[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip the solid gold hubcaps, however... bicycle theft being what it is these days...you'd just be asking for trouble :crazy:.

Looks great! :thumbsup:
Jason
LOL
I was thinking of using one of those 144 spoke fan pattern front wheels, but thought it might get stolen. I can't ride a wheelie on this thing, so it would be difficult to get home.

Body work starts tomorrow, I'll try to get a ride video first.

Ummmmm....love me some ride video......
**licks chops**

Watch out for those bumps in the road boys, you know how those low slung Caddys like to scrap their backsides once in awhile...:bigsmile:

So it sounds like if I ever make a trip out Ohio way, I could hit you two birds with one stone. And ChadT is a Buckeye too if I recall.

Watch out for those bumps in the road boys, you know how those low slung Caddys like to scrap their backsides once in awhile...:bigsmile:

So it sounds like if I ever make a trip out Ohio way, I could hit you two birds with one stone. And ChadT is a Buckeye too if I recall.
Yea, I'm worried about the alley I test ride in.

I'm not sure exactly where kjv lives compared to me, but he just happens to be in my town at the moment.
Chad is relatively close to me, but we haven't met yet.

Gonna have to rethink battery position, it won't fit here.
20180515_103431.jpg

Too cool!
I just realized when you ride it, it will look like a rocket going up your butt !! :eek::crazy::rofl:

If you have never seen it before, you need to bear through this whole "interpretation" :D

Latest posts

Back