RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going all out ... You can undo both sides of the elect wheel. The nuts just slide over the cable. best is to also ad a protector,often when the bike falls or is knocked the cable crimps and you get the loose wire issues. pulled many apart. like the idea of the brake arms for wheel locks...

Going all out ... You can undo both sides of the elect wheel. The nuts just slide over the cable. best is to also ad a protector,often when the bike falls or is knocked the cable crimps and you get the loose wire issues. pulled many apart. like the idea of the brake arms for wheel locks...
The original ebike had a wire protector, but the body fits so snug over the wheel that I don't think I can put it on this frame.

You should have them donate it to your cause as a sponsorship. Look at all the free exposure you've just given them!
No. Asking for free product from cottage industry craftsmen and artists in return for "exposure" devalues their work. As a part-time artist myself, this is the kind of back-assward thinking that I hear all of the time. I mean, unless @Falstaff 's next big surprise is that he's got a new show on Discovery...

No. Asking for free product from cottage industry craftsmen and artists in return for "exposure" devalues their work. As a part-time artist myself, this is the kind of back-assward thinking that I hear all of the time. I mean, unless @Falstaff 's next big surprise is that he's got a new show on Discovery...
I just let them know about the build and they might get a couple customers.
But ever since the kit arrived, they haven't answered any of my questions. So I don't expect to hear back from them.

And oddly enough., there was some discussion last week about a discovery show. But it'll never happen.

17016624767_d0115ed353_b.jpg

Holy beautiful bicycle Batman :43::13:.

I wanted to put the body and fender on since I've never actually seen it on a bike in person.
20180509_185528.jpg

Then I wanted to try the two seats I'm thinking of.
20180509_185553.jpg

The brown one i bought from someone here, the black one I've had for a while. Unfortunately, I can't position the black seat on just yet. But the brown looks good.
20180509_185631.jpg

20180509_190003.jpg

And then if you're going for Cadillac style, you need a big steering wheel.
20180509_185943.jpg

Latest posts

Back