BO15 Ratfink Supreme - Back From The Dead !

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to find a funny meme about Ding Dang Good and this is just too bizarre not to share. Now it's stuck in my head.

I tried to find a funny meme about Ding Dang Good and this is just too bizarre not to share. Now it's stuck in my head.

Ohhhhh Kkkk what did I just watch :21:,
Dammit Kingfish And now it stuck in my head !! :rofl:.

That is exactly how I felt watching that. Ding Dang Bollywood!!!

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

Well here she is one 1940 CWC 4 Gill brought back from the dead !

IMG_1869.JPG

Before

Gorgeous finale Scribbs ! Oh, and @Scribble , what kind of paint did you use on the tires? I am thinking about painting my own whitewalls, but worried it will flake off over time. Thanks, and CONGRATS!!!

I wouldn't recommend painting on a full white wall, it's always gonna come off. always better to get a true rubber white wall tire. the lettering on mine tires is a gel pen which is water based it's gonna come off at some point. will probably redo it with silver sharpie.

It's been said before, "You've done it again!" :bigsmile:

The only really shiny things on your build are the axle 'hub' caps and the hardware on your pedals. Maybe a little of your 'patented patina' touch on these?

It's been said before, "You've done it again!" :bigsmile:

The only really shiny things on your build are the axle 'hub' caps and the hardware on your pedals. Maybe a little of your 'patented patina' touch on these?

Ya I was thinking they popped out a little to much, it's really hard to age new chrome plating with out just making look bad in general. I'll have to experiment some more ;)

Latest posts

Back