Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #14?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a tobacco burst, paulownia Telecaster body on order, and I've sourced some shell pink to go over it for a faux relic'ed paint over...

Oh wait... that's my other awesome hobby!
I've got spokes on the way...

Carl.

8eadc5ffa0c250abce74eca6fa0a4d2b.gif

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

As I have been out cleaning the BACK40 and moving stuff around to get ready for BO 14, I have come across 3 complete wheelsets, all vintage, all in great condition, that I would be willing to part with for somebody who needs wheels for the build off.

I am not selling these, but rather accepting shipping costs in order for them to find good homes.

Send me a personal message in Conversations if you are interested and for more details.
A picture of them may help someone decide if it is what they need.

A picture of them may help someone decide if it is what they need.
Didn't want to turn this into a 'for sale' thread. That's why I clearly said 'send me a message in Conversations if you are interested'.

The Arkansas Chugabug! That's from the Wacky Racers, at least a decade after Tom Slick bro. 17 six minute episodes were done in 1967 by Jay Ward creator of Rocky and Bullwinkle, George of the Jungle, Super Chicken and Dudley Doright....

Carl.

The Arkansas Chugabug! That's from the Wacky Racers, at least a decade after Tom Slick bro. 17 six minute episodes were done in 1967 by Jay Ward creator of Rocky and Bullwinkle, George of the Jungle, Super Chicken and Dudley Doright....

Carl.
Yep, Wacky Racers. The Chugabug was my favorite. I started Kindergarten in the fall of '69 and was watching the Racers then. I remember watching Bullwinkle and Mr. Peabody, but not so much George or Tom.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Knowing your builds, I'm guessing battery tube!
For my build, I've ordered a couple of sheets of aluminium ....
Looking forward to your build, you do some cool fabrication!
Rear axle for Trike with integrated sturmy archer looking 3 speed hub ?View attachment 92890
That is cool!
Anyone else got some interesting parts to share? See if we can figure out what is going on? :nerd:

guess I do but not till it begins :D
:21:

Carl.
That's quite a resume.

Carl.
Way past my younger years...I’m remember more about the Lone Ranger, Red Ryder and Jack Benny on radio. Then on TV, Roy Rogers, Gene Autry, Cisco Kid, Hopalong Cassidy and later Mighty Mouse. I do remember our boys watching Rocky and Bullwinkle.
I missed out on the Muscle Bikes also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else got some interesting parts to share? See if we can figure out what is going on? :nerd:

ps1.jpg

Next lot of parts came in for my build:

Nice knuckles!....:39::39::39::39::39:...can't wait to see what you do with them.

For my build, I've ordered a couple of sheets of aluminium ....

Sincerely hope you will be beating them with a hammer. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Will no doubt be in contention for a top spot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back