Rat Rocket!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_0534.jpg

well...what do I say..Hmm..
for those who are new to the Forum their was a little story ,way
back when ,that Mark Posted..

This bike was some Ladies Garden Art!!!!
I love the Finish
I Love the Apes
The Skull Tassles
The Springer/Siren and Head light..

I wish I could Roll down the Road beside you on my Rollfast!
This bike,to me,reflects all that is "Greasy 50's Style"
White Shirt..Dark Blue jeans( rolled up )....

I love it..and you brought it back to life!

Fire on the ".... Dale" Album,it's time to frigin Party!

beautiful job Mark,
peace,
Kev.

Thanx for all the kind words Kev and all!! If I hit the lottery tonite we will ride together!!!

Very cool man!!! It has all the meaning for a rat rod just saved it and now its going to get to ride again. We need to get togther and cruise this spring/summer! I got some buddies that will roll with me too. Whats the riding like up in La Porte? Troy

thanx guys. fattroy, the ridin is just o.k. here.. they have a "bike route" but it's nothing more than signs on the sides of the roads with bicycles on them!..They do have an annual cruise night downtown thats pretty cool. We'll have to figure somethin out!!

Yeah man that sounds cool!!! We kinda have the same thing here with the bike routes. We do have a couple trails but nothing long like 1 mile or less each. I am down for doing some riding this year. That cruise night sounds really cool is it like a car cruise night? We'll figure something out when the weather let's us get out. Troy

Clothespin "n" said:
well...what do I say..Hmm..
for those who are new to the Forum their was a little story ,way
back when ,that Mark Posted..

This bike was some Ladies Garden Art!!!!
I love the Finish
I Love the Apes
The Skull Tassles
The Springer/Siren and Head light..

I wish I could Roll down the Road beside you on my Rollfast!
This bike,to me,reflects all that is "Greasy 50's Style"
White Shirt..Dark Blue jeans( rolled up )....

I love it..and you brought it back to life!

Fire on the ".... Dale" Album,it's time to frigin Party!

beautiful job Mark,
peace,
Kev.

OH YEAH! Can't forget the slicked back hair do ;) im going to my hair cut like that i got like a fro right now.

Hey Rickster, I dont have enough hair to slick back!!
750104532_l.jpg

Thats the back of my head. Kinda looks like a rats butt stickin out of a melon!!

I rode most of the day today, high 40's felt like 80!!! I tried to show it to the guy I got it from but he wasnt home. Kinda hopin he'll dig it and give me the ladies Cadillac that was parked next to it!! :wink:

I posted a story in the collectors section, but heres the short one... The guy that gave me the bike saw it today for the first time since I got it and Really dug it!! He asked for the chainguard from it when he gave it to me and today he gave it back!! Looks pretty cool and just seems right![im
100_0562.jpg
g]
100_0563.jpg

Latest posts

Back