Rat Rocket!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rocket Deluxe

100_0463.jpg

Need to lighten the "white" a little and dull the "red"to get it to match...

100_0480.jpg

[/img]
Well, got the light going, thanx for the excellent idea clothespin!!!! Not much more to do...wanted to hit it with some clear satin but the temps. are just way too low. Can't wait to take the first ride!!!(probably in a snowsuit!)

DUDE!

You got my vote for that build off if we get 2 vote haha, Sweetest bike ever man! I wanna hear that horn! :lol:

Dying ducky

Markm said:
thanks rickster...Win or lose, this is a blast!the horn sounds like a dying duck!!
Haha thats funny. I just got back from my buddy dereks house, we hooked an air horn up on his truck. Sounds sweet. Im so happy, i got 2 ride my panther 2 day.. almost crashed.. Aint rode almost all winter accept for 2 days ago i rode 1 time down the street. :lol:

I want to get mine finished but....... my music thing has me really busy right now but its paying off bigtime.... last night we hung out with the band Hurt and in April we got full access backstage passes to Black Label Society.
I wonder if I could get Zakk Wilde to sign my bike when I am done! lol

well it's 6 degrees today in Indiana BUT the weatherman says it might hit 49 on Friday...maybe I CAN clearcoat this beast!!! We'll see...

Gotta love the weather in the Hoosier state. Just wait a couple of hours and it will change. From blizzard to the 40's.

Broke out the tape measure for kicks, 73" long 51" high at horn!! With the restricted tight turning caused by tank and the length ,I might need a 2 lane highway to turn this thing around!!!

Finally got to take a test ride...I LOVE THIS BIKE!!! It rides great!! Felt a little guilty at first, gettin it wet and muddy, but reminded myself it's a RAT!! 39 degrees felt like 60 at first, then my hands went numb. As I was ridin I wondered if the first owner ever rode where I was or was as excited about this bike as I am.. This build off has been a blast so far and I can't wait to see all the wild creations you guys come up with. Think I'll warm my hands up and go for another spin!!!

fattroy said:
Gotta love the weather in the Hoosier state. Just wait a couple of hours and it will change. From blizzard to the 40's.

We're just as bad down here in Texas. Last week were in the 20s at night and today it was 78 degrees.

Next test ride on thie bike has to be at night to see how many people flash their brights at you...ha ha!

Latest posts

Back